PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our new 6 rings nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thr Steelers have 6burgh so we need a catchy one ourselves. I like “New En6land” but that’s hard to pronounce. 6triots? The 6(17)? Lol
I thought the Steelers had Sh!tsburg.

I went on the SteelFury SB LIII thread and it was hilarious. Although there were some lunatics, many blame the coach and owner for their woes, others said they were jealous of Pats organization, some even admired the Pats dynasty. There is no censorship so a lot of F bombs, pretty funny.

they play in foxboro. 6boro.
I like that but Sixboro looks better, or how about New Sixland.

Honestly trying to copy the dumb azz Steelers is probably not cool. F them and their lame 6burg.

Let’s not be huge, unoriginal morons like Steelers fans. The only thing worse than 6burg is trying to copy that. We are the greatest franchise of all time no need to copy the Steelers.
Just for this post I will officially call us Sixburg. Note the lack of an H. It's official. Put it on a T-shirt

a map of New England, with a ring in each state???
and then "New Ringland" under it like one of the other posters said

Six states my azz, screw those NY loving nutmeg snortin' CT bastids. If you want to go with a map concept put a ring in each of the 5 real New England states and dangle the sixth off The Cape.

I have one that I think is pretty good but I want to check into the possibility of having it trademarked. Anyone familiar with that process?

Why? Hopefully we'll only have six for 12 more months.

Patsfans sent me a cool Pats t-shirt just a few years ago with "4-time world champs" on it and it was out date within months, and now looks downright quaint.

Kraft has to repaint the planes, Belichick has to rename the boat...

Six states my azz, screw those NY loving nutmeg snortin' CT bastids. If you want to go with a map concept put a ring in each of the 5 real New England states and dangle the sixth off The Cape.
Or put it on Nantucket

OK, how about "the joy of six."

"Quick six on to 7" or "the hateful 6" personal favorite would be "GOAT6"

Last edited:
Phuck the Steelers. We don't need a nickname. Brady owns their ass.

No ster6idsville?

If not for the helmet catch I'd vote for 7 of 9.

7atriots

If not for the helmet catch I'd vote for 7 of 9.

Uh...I ALWAYS vote for "7 of 9"...but that's just me.(and Fnord..stop staring you pervert)...

7of9_s4c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back