PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Preseason games - week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Jags/Eagles game should serve as a reminder to anyone who wants to go with only Stidham behind Brady. Rookie QBs against starting defenses . . . not always pretty.

This Jags/Eagles game should serve as a reminder to anyone who wants to go with only Stidham behind Brady. Rookie QBs against starting defenses . . . not always pretty.

Makes me wonder if maybe he should play the first half of week 3 so we know how he does against the closest thing the preseason offers to real starters playing hard.

I'm going to watch the Packers Ratbirds game and maybe switch over to the Raiders Cards game later.

Last edited:
Considering the depth at some positions, if Stidham is clearly beating Hoyer, you would have to think about it. You’re forgetting that a lot of other teams with rookie QBs don’t have the benefit of BB and McDaniels preparing them. Stidham would in the event of the unthinkable.

Wikipedia says Patrick Ricard is 6'3 311 pound fullback/defensive end. Is that accurate?!?!?!:eek:

#86 tight end Nick Boyle should be penalized 15 yards for trying and failing to leap over the packers defender. He's essentially kicking him in the chest. Ridiculous!

Good call on the new blindside block rule. Learn the rules Lamar instead of questioning it.

Aaron Rodgers comes up with a back injury an hour before gametime.

2nd quarter started and Earl Thomas is still playing on defense. Looks like I picked the right game to watch. :)

Earl Thomas out. Cyrus Jones still playing though. :)

The high powered Jags offense just scored their first 3 points of the pre-season just before halftime. They have yet to play Nick Foles, probably saving him for the playoffs.

I’ve got the Raiders/Cardinals on in my hotel room in Mobile, Al, right now. The cardinals are terrible.

As a side note, Mobile is a surprisingly neat city. I’ve been very impressed by it.

Kyler Murray looks like he should be playing in the Little League World Series.

Kyler Murray looks like he should be playing in the Little League World Series.
After putting up 16 yards of total offense I guess they will let Murray play into the 2nd quarter.

“I’ve never had a serious head injury.” - Antonio Brown

I’ve got the Raiders/Cardinals on in my hotel room in Mobile, Al, right now. The cardinals are terrible.

As a side note, Mobile is a surprisingly neat city. I’ve been very impressed by it.
I’ve grown less & less surprised by the internet with the passage of time. This endorsement of Mobile was NOT expected. That you, friend.

Been to Mobile it's pretty decent coastal town...unlike the Cardinals, just putrid. Another team wrecked by a failed Pats backup QB. ...He did get a SB ring..seriously.

QB watch:

Finley= impressive
Haskins-BUST
Murray-too small

Washington is in trouble, Haskins looks awful, but man those Alabama kids on the D line are great.

I’m in DC so I get the skins ravens and the BSPN game which is unlistenable with Booger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back