PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You done messed up A-A-Ron

Is this Elway or Manning you’re talking about? Horse face is Elway; Fivehead is Manning. I can understand the confusion when talking about the two douchebag, overrated QBs who were dragged by teammates to SB wins for the Broncos.
Manning's got the giant forehead. Elway has the horse teeth.

Aaron is just almost as good of a quarterback as an actual horse though. The horse was almost drafted instead

No system though so the horse decided to just eat hay. Why play in Green Bay he asked?

Is this Elway or Manning you’re talking about? Horse face is Elway; Fivehead is Manning. I can understand the confusion when talking about the two douchebag, overrated QBs who were dragged by teammates to SB wins for the Broncos.
The Horse-Faced Goober is Payaton Manning; Horse Mouth is Elway.
Those two Arse-Holes were made for each other.

I have always hated lines like this: "One former teammate says he thinks Rodgers should have won a minimum of six Super Bowl rings".

You win what you won. Brady should have won 6 rings. Not nine. Six. You won what you won. Rodgers deserves to have won one.

I have always hated lines like this: "One former teammate says he thinks Rodgers should have won a minimum of six Super Bowl rings".

You win what you won. Brady should have won 6 rings. Not nine. Six. You won what you won. Rodgers deserves to have won one.

i got brady at should have won 11

- the 6 he already has
- XLI where we took a dump in AFCC at indy. we would have smashed chicago
- XLII - lucky lucky catch,illegal holding + dropped int
- XLVI - lucky catch again, plus WW drop
- 50 : punt muff in den, coming up lame at end of season...almost got out of denver AFCC. we beat carolina
- 52 : no comment

i got brady at should have won 11

- the 6 he already has
- XLI where we took a dump in AFCC at indy. we would have smashed chicago
- XLII - lucky lucky catch,illegal holding + dropped int
- XLVI - lucky catch again, plus WW drop
- 50 : punt muff in den, coming up lame at end of season...almost got out of denver AFCC. we beat carolina
- 52 : no comment
Q.

F.

T.

Fouts was the “best” QB of the 80s but not the “most accomplished” like Montana. He shouuulda won 10 Super Bowls with that stacked 49ers team. Dan Marino shooouuulda won 11. Brees, Manning, and Rodgers shooouuulda won at least 10 too. And Vick shooouuulda won over 200 SBs with the system.

And an 0-6 with 0 yards on the biggest stage of all. Eason was on running teams so he wasn't called on to pass a great deal but his overall stat lines weren't that good.
In the four games of 1985 playoff run, he passed for a TOTAL of 367 yards.
He passed for 300 yards only 7 times in his career, going 2-5 in those games. No comparison but Brady is 72-15 in games in which he threw for 300 plus yards ( 4 of those losses were in 2012) and 12-4 in the playoffs...

Tony Eason Career Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com
From the second he was drafted to the second he was cut, Tony Eason was treated like a Big Deal by the Patriots' coaching staff and the media.

He never did anything to indicate that he was a top level NFL QB. He's not a bad person, and he made some good plays that any second string, backup like Matt Cassel would make, but the team depth chart was upside down with Grogan or Flutie below him, and this is the primary factor that prevented us from winning a Super Bowl in the Eighties.

From the second he was drafted to the second he was cut, Tony Eason was treated like a Big Deal by the Patriots' coaching staff and the media.

He never did anything to indicate that he was a top level NFL QB. He's not a bad person, and he made some good plays that any second string, backup like Matt Cassel would make, but the team depth chart was upside down with Grogan or Flutie below him, and this is the primary factor that prevented us from winning a Super Bowl in the Eighties.
I swear to god Eason had sex with your sister or something.

There was no way in hell the NEP were winning a Super Bowl in the 80s with Grogs, Eason, Matt Cavanaugh, Dougie or Tom Ramsey at Qb.

The NFC was a superior conference over the AFC by a country mile.

I swear to god Eason had sex with your sister or something.

There was no way in hell the NEP were winning a Super Bowl in the 80s with Grogs, Eason, Matt Cavanaugh, Dougie or Tom Ramsey at Qb.

The NFC was a superior conference over the AFC by a country mile.
True about the NFC, somehow had more effective steroids...

Redundant, as I've already said all this, but...

1985 - Would have been a colossal upset. If Eason hospitalized with pneumonia, Grogan vastly superior to McMahon in every way. Steve called the plays, so committed to running game. Dawson not injured. Defense does not feel pressure to get and convert a million (more) turnovers because we have a kid at QB who doesn't belong there. Biggest factor in game was Bears effectiveness at running the ball...but that was long after score got out of hand.

1986 - Yeah we all worship Belichick but SB was competitive. We did start running the ball effectively in the playoffs. Giants not nearly as good as the prior year's Bears, and Pats would still be mad about what happened a year earlier. With Grogan, a genuine chance.

1988 - Patriots denigration dominates the media, the league and the team's fandom as well. With Flutie, and healthy Stephens, and vastly more playoff experience, we win AFC. Anyone who saw that SB knows the game was up for grabs, unless they think the 49ers were "destined".

images

Maybe they should lustily boo the bum instead...?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back