PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WTF is up with new NFL.com layout?

I know they're changing their Game pass layout as well and I like what they've done although they're still working on it. Maybe they haven't finished with their main site either.

Their new version of Gamepass is such a piece of ****. The navigation has become extremely cumbersome and most of the annotation (Touchdowns, Flags ect.) of games in the VOD archive is not even there yet. It a gigantic cluster****..

At least so far they kept the old version around on a different url. Hope it stays through the season until they rework the "new version" to be more useful.

Their new version of Gamepass is such a piece of ****. The navigation has become extremely cumbersome and most of the annotation (Touchdowns, Flags ect.) of games in the VOD archive is not even there yet. It a gigantic cluster****..

At least so far they kept the old version around on a different url. Hope it stays through the season until they rework the "new version" to be more useful.

I like the initial new version although the search function is not yet available. But other than that it looks good to me.

I did ask if they were going to add the search function later and they replied that it will be available soon.

I like the initial new version although the search function is not yet available. But other than that it looks good to me.

I did ask if they were going to add the search function later and they replied that it will be available soon.

The "search" function is there, but its garbage and there are more than a few links not working.

The "search" function is there, but its garbage and there are more than a few links not working.

I wrote to their customer support a few weeks ago and got this reply:

Greetings

Thank you for contacting NFL Digital care.

This Search function is currently being updated with new and improved features and will become available again in the near future.

Please let us know if you have any further questions

Best regards.

Joel
NFL Digital Care

I still do not have the search function. Where do you see it?

I wrote to their customer support a few weeks ago and got this reply:

Greetings

Thank you for contacting NFL Digital care.

This Search function is currently being updated with new and improved features and will become available again in the near future.

Please let us know if you have any further questions

Best regards.

Joel
NFL Digital Care

I still do not have the search function. Where do you see it?

Top Right side.. the Magnifying glass looking icon.. Click on it..

I did find the player pages, but now it takes like 2 extra clicks to get there.. SMH.. really stupid..

Top Right side.. the Magnifying glass looking icon.. Click on it..

I don't have it.

This is all I've got. I can scroll down for the stats etc but I don't see the search function..

upload_2017-7-27_21-9-14.png

Wouldn't know.

Pretty much everything I need to know about the NFL I get from here :)

Go to the main NFL.COM page..

Ok. I think we're talking about two different sites.

I'm referring to NFL Game Pass | Live Preseason Games & Game Replays

Before the upgrade I could search a player and would get a list of videos of just about every play related to that player during the season.

That function is not there at the moment.

Unless I'm missing something but if not I do appreciate the help. Thanks

oh good, giant pictures and endless scrolling. every site that pulls that crap is rewarded by a massive traffic loss yet no one ever learns.

Bumping because with the Pre-season games starting we can see more problems with it.

Thanks to the "improved" layout we can no longer see the scores for all the games at the same time... that really seemed liked a good idea to them?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back