SOURCE:NESN

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Jets
Mon
Oct 21st
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Stellar Performance
Another strong performance by the defense leads to points and played a key role as the Patriots improved to 6-0 Thursday night.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

OT Whining about OT threads vs shutting up and ignoring them

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by PATSNUTme, Jun 7, 2006.

?

Whine or Ignore

Poll closed Jun 10, 2006.
  1. Whine

18.5%
  2. Ignore

81.5%
  1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer ex-moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,470
    ---
    Please tell me what my "agenda" is. I would really like to know.

I did start this thread becasue of another thread that was started "whining" about OT threads. Is that an "agenda"?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20,449
    ---
    Moved this tripe!
    Great move Ian!

3. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2
    ---
    You know, I actually miss fighting about if "BB has lost it?" or if "BB should be fired." That was more fun than this stupid crap!

This whole friggen thing stems from Tunescribe being a self proclaimed hall monitor in deciding what people should and should not be able to talk about on this board, but only when he is railing against someone else. I read a post last week from him asking one of our members if she liked to swallow ---. If that is not completely offensive and inappropriate on a public messageboard looking for corporate sponsors than I don't know what the hell is!!! Also to be considered is the fact that kids read this board!!!!!! Not to mention OUR football players, coaches and their families! As far as I am aware NO ONE complained about that post, ME included! And yes, I am aware that Tyler posted that forum for people to ask questions about her job and that is what Tune was doing. It was still disrespectful, grossly stated and could have been asked via PM.

I am sick of being personally attacked by Tunescribe on this PUBLIC board for not being annoyed by OT threads and responding to them during the off season. I am sick of being attacked for posting responses in OT Red Sox threads that were started on the football board. I am sick of being accused of being involved in a romantic relationship with a MARRIED poster whom I HAVE NEVER MET!! I am sick of Tune's venom and his ill will. Most of all I am sick and friggen tired of NO ONE doing anything to stop this behavior. If anything it has gotten disturbingly WORSE!

Tunescribe is the TO of this board!!! When the hell are people going to wake up and see that he is the CANCER destroying this board! He sucks the fun out of being a member here and being able to freely talk with other board members about anything we choose. It was his FAULT that Bill Belichick had to publicly admit that he was separated from his wife. Tune also started another notorious thread about BB being clinically depressed and then "yelled" at anyone who disagreed with him and ran to Ian like a baby because I mentioned that he was not a certified psychologist and not qualified to make that diagnosis!

Enough is enough!

$100 says that Tune's next post will be that I need psychiatric help......Any takers???? Thank GOD he is on my dead to me list!

4. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Virtual Internet Person

Ratings:
    +39
    ---
    "Whining" is a loaded word. You do the math.

5. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +32,139
    ---
    Yup that be me -- the big, bad meanie! But I hold no ill-will toward you, BG. You can say anything you want about me as long as it's posted in the proper forum. And THIS, finally, is the correct forum for your innocuous rants, fireside knitting stories, and fond remembrances of grammar school. Enjoy!

P.S. When/where can I collect my $100?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  6. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +1,470
    ---
    A loaded word??? Do the math???? You make less sense with each additional post.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  7. gomezcat

gomezcat Grumpy Englishman. Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +14
    ---
    So does this qualify as you ignoring the thread or whining about it? :p

8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +22,065
    ---
    I usally figure anyone that whines about
    O.T. threads is probably one of those dudes with MAN-T!TS
    who wears that lame-azz bib when they have steamed lobster

9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7
    ---
    I always go on the assumption that the owner of the board is running it exactly as he (or she) wishes. So I don't actually do either of the choices in the poll exactly. If an ot topic interests me, I read it and perhaps add to it.

The way I figure it is that the mods can do anything they want to any thread at any time. If they haven't done anything to a particular thread, its ok.

10. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +1,470
    ---
    You are right about that. No one is holding a gun to our heads making us post on this board. We all have the choice to stay or go.

However, if Ian posted a sticky with a complete set of posting "boundries" and standards there would b a lot less problems. It does seem that a couple of humorless psyco's do whine and cry to him about every little thing.

I they just STFU and ignored things that made their panties bunch up eveyone would be happier.

11. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +32,139
    ---
    You know I'm posting but you can't read the posts, eh? Hmm. So if I said you were the most well-informed, kindest, most mature and humorous person on this messageboard you wouldn't know, it would you? How unfortunate. Patsnutme, you are the greatest, and I want to give you a million dollars!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  12. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +1,470
    ---
    Did someone just fart? I can smell somethng but I can't see it. Must be that ignore feature.:rocker: