PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Weirdest dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a waking dream that I had a full night of unbroken sleep. How weird is this, all of us having such bizarre dreams at once?

Don’t fap for at least a week. You think that dream is wild?You ain’t seen nothing yet.

Told @KontradictioN About this a while ago. I think I creeped him out though
I don’t know how guys do No Nut November. I’d be having hallucinations within a week.

I had a waking dream that I had a full night of unbroken sleep.
Please describe in detail because I can't imagine what that would be like. o_O

Please describe in detail because I can't imagine what that would be like. o_O

Sadly it's reached the point where not only can't I imagine it now, I can barely recall when it was routine.

File under: We don't know what we got 'til it's gone.
(Thank God we're computer filing now or that particular one would require a warehouse)

Had the weirdest dream last night, the Pats won SB 54, but that’s not the weird part. The weird part was, that the Pats beat the Giants to win SB 54.

The dream was so vivid, that I remember 2 major situations. Game was tied late in the 4th quarter 6-6 (similar defensive struggle as SB 53). The Pats were deep in the Giants zone, but struggled to get any yards. Then on 3rd and 6 from the 6 yard line, Sanu scores on a TD pass from Brady. A weird play, almost like Sanu lined up in the backfield and ran a wheel route, he catches it at the 4 and runs in untouched (I remember yelling in the dream, “go, go”).

So now the Pats are up 13-6. The Giants get to the 50, but no further, and turn the ball over on downs. Pats try to run out the clock. With barely no time on the clock, 4th and 1 from the 41, Sony Michel scampers 41 yards as time expires (breaks a tackle on the sidelines). That’s kind of strange since that would be Michel’s longest run ever. Anyway, Pats win SB 54, a final of 20-6.

It was a very vivid dream, even remember a punt block by the Pats, not sure if it set up a field goal or not. Bizarre. Scary thing is, had a very similar dream back in 2005, the Pats beat the Giants (who also sucked in 2005) to win SB 40 I believe. Hopefully this isn’t a bad omen. Though that dream didn’t happen in season, more around the draft in April, and wasn’t as vivid.
You stole this from MLK Jr.

Regards,
Chris

Threads about relatives’ ailments
Sticky about a contributor’s anxiety disorder
Thoughts and prayers for dead celebrities
And now we are sharing dreams

Has Oprah assumed command here?

You forgot to mention the ugly thumb thread.

I had a crazy dream too. Standing on a pyramid wearing sun god robes with thousands of naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! WHAT DOES THIS MEEEEEEEEEEEEAN?!!!

it means YOU need to get laid...:cool:

Let’s just focus on dreaming about the Chiefs, okay?

I have patriot dreams about once a year to be honest, usually about a playoff game or super bowl.

I always tell my wife about them in great detail. She loves to hear about that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back