PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: USC vs Ohio State

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Maualuga just intercepted the ball and took it to the house for a TD!

In other news, Pete Carrol's job appears secure for eternity!
Great college coach, not so great pro coach.

Oh did I mention that I want the Pats to draft Maualuga? :)

Is he a safety?

You are right about Pete Carroll.
I was hoping for a good game but it is turning into a stinker.

Maualuga just intercepted the ball and took it to the house for a TD!

Oh did I mention that I want the Pats to draft Maualuga? :)

Well I think we all know what it's gonna take to get that guy.

Not that THE OSU had a real shot with their star Rb out, but that holding penalty was BS. I know in the NFL they are now coached to assume nothing you didn't actually see...

Well there are several good looking players here besides Maualuga, although he's my favorite. What you people tell me there's nobody here you'd want to see in a Pats uniform come 2009? What happened to the Laurinitis hype? Is he a crap player now because he chose not to come out early? :p

Well there are several good looking players here besides Maualuga, although he's my favorite. What you people tell me there's nobody here you'd want to see in a Pats uniform come 2009? What happened to the Laurinitis hype? Is he a crap player now because he chose not to come out early? :p

USC has got a couple nice safeties, If I were in front of the TV I could remember their names.;)

If we could somehow get Maualuga paired with Mayo I would piss all over myself for a week. Unfortunately we'd have to have about a 6-10 season (which I'm NOT rooting for in any way) and trade up to get him. Just imagine M&M in the middle though.

If we could somehow get Maualuga paired with Mayo I would piss all over myself for a week. Unfortunately we'd have to have about a 6-10 season (which I'm NOT rooting for in any way) and trade up to get him. Just imagine M&M in the middle though.

Imagine going 6-10 , and being exited about gettin Ray, to only drop four spots because of a coin toss at the combine. Double whammy......

Imagine going 6-10 , and being exited about gettin Ray, to only drop four spots because of a coin toss at the combine. Double whammy......
I am fully confident we will be no worse than 8-8. And I will not be rooting for a single loss, believe me. But. If the season does get screwy, a good #1 with Tommy coming back would be interesting for next year. Like I said, though, I'm not rooting for a single loss, the draft position is merely making the best of a bad situation when we do suffer losses.

Yeah, Petey irritated the hell out of me as the Patriots' coach but I love him as a college coach. I started out rooting against him when he went there but I'm actually rooting for him now; I'm pumped and jacked tonight.

I posted this crap in the Draft Forum... I like several of the players at USC, at least 4 on their defense will be taken in the top 50. With Megs going top 5.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of NFL talent in this game, and a lot of potential Patriots.

Ohio State
CB - Jenkins
ILB - James Laurinaitis, a bit small for the Pats but very productive
WR - Brian Robiskie - don't know much about him
RB - Chris Wells - stud, injury concerns
OT - Alex Boone

USC - defense is loaded
S - Taylor Mays - my early binkie
OLB - Brian Cushing
ILB - Rey Maualuga - best ILB for the Pats scheme I can remember
DE/DT - Fili Moala - looks to be a good fit at end in the 3-4

and a whole lot more, each team has about 15-20 players that are expected to get drafted in the next couple of years. I wonder what the record is for most future NFL players to play in a single college game.

Saturday at 8:00 on ABC, be there or be square, post your repots here, thanks.

Forget that one sided game OSU is a fraud team.

Now a real close game was number 9 Auburn 3 Miss. State 2 LOL

That 3 to 2 score cracked me up.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes