PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

Any chance we pick him up if Cheifs cut him. Can't let Browns snag 2 pro bowlers for league minimum.
Why lower this franchise to those standards?

I have no problem with getting a troubled player with problems except those who commit harm to other humans. Not worth it.

If you can't access Chiefs Planet at the moment, consider yourself fortunate. You've been spared from reading baseless conspiracy theories ('it's baby mama drama, he's being framed!') to blatant racism ("If whites could run faster and jump higher I don’t think teams would draft many blacks..too risky"). It all goes goes unmoderated and unchallenged.

I browse our opponents' forums now and then but I've never come across a nuttier one than Chiefs Planet. Some seriously backward wingnuts in that fan base. Oh and if Hill is responsible for a toddler's broken arm he'd better be banned from the league. But chances are he'll resurface with the Browns within 18 months.

Now it’s even more egregious that a fan got banned for life from Gillette for splashing Hill with a bit of beer.
He should be reinstated.

Now it’s even more egregious that a fan got banned for life from Gillette for splashing Hill with a bit of beer.
Looks like what the fan should have done was put him in cuffs instead.

Normally I'm a big second chances kind of guy, but there are some things that I just can't get past. Hill's actions four years ago are the latter. I've never liked that he's in this league, and I can't wait until he's banned for life.

I hope the kid is okay. :(

Infanticide is legal in some states now. Hill can argue that in the utero, the baby isn't a baby.
You've posted some pretty stupid **** here by this was the winner.

Not funny.

Yup! Dude should be welcomed back and get a sideline pass for a game or two, he’s a hero.

What the hell is wrong with these players? You have it made in life. Just don't do stupid things.

He was due to make HUGE money after this year. Right now he only has made about 1m professionally and you need to wonder how much he blew already.

Why lower this franchise to those standards?

I have no problem with getting a troubled player with problems except those who commit harm to other humans. Not worth it.
I agree.. I was being facetious, but in the same breath I dont want him burning our secondary with a $800,000 cap hit

He's done for this year that's fo sure.

Moron was up for a big payday.

If you can't access Chiefs Planet at the moment, consider yourself fortunate. You've been spared from reading baseless conspiracy theories ('it's baby mama drama, he's being framed!') to blatant racism ("If whites could run faster and jump higher I don’t think teams would draft many blacks..too risky"). It all goes goes unmoderated and unchallenged.

I browse our opponents' forums now and then but I've never come across a nuttier one than Chiefs Planet. Some seriously backward wingnuts in that fan base. Oh and if Hill is responsible for a toddler's broken arm he'd better be banned from the league. But chances are he'll resurface with the Browns within 18 months.
Bunch of fake fans with Mahomes jerseys. Just double Kelce and the chiefs are dead!

Chiefs lose Tyreek Hill and they're back to Earth offensively. I don't even see them as the favorite to win their division without him, let alone the Superbowl.

Yeah, Mahomes is pretty damned good, but he was surrounded by all-world weapons.
But I was told that the tourch has been passed....

Explained to someone this year during the AFCCG that Hill was a scumbag; they were completely unaware of his past. Looks like I could have just waited a few months and they would have found out for themselves.

Hill and Hunt. KC's got an eye for these type of players. F*** this scumbag. The beer that got poured on him wasnt enough - should have threw a second one at him.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back