SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Lions
Thu
Aug 8th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Underrated
Julian Edelman doesn't tend to get the credit and respect he deserves around the league, but one former player took notice in a recent ESPN segment, putting him ahead of some notable names which created some controversy.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

OT: Tyreek Hill Investigation

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by VectorPrime, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Wheelman

Wheelman Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +10,802

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20,222
    There’s a special place in prison reserved for those who hurt kids. I hope Tyreek gets to experience that place for himself.

• Like Like x 4
  3. HawaiianPatsfan

HawaiianPatsfan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1,027
    Seeing the kid is only 3 years old, it’s good to know he has very little to no understanding of the potential repercussions of him being honest about weather it was his mother or father that beat him. Hopefully he’s taken and interviewd throughly and the truth prevails.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fourhour

fourhour Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +964
    Stole this from over there at Chiefs Planet.

1 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA[/Quote]

5. robertweathers

robertweathers PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +66,996
    Sigh...not good enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. VectorPrime

VectorPrime Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +11,854
    Really really bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mosslost

mosslost Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +5,879
  8. Wheelman

Ratings:
    +10,802
    That's what I thought, so the kid is screwed either way unless he gets really lucky!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. vuudu

vuudu Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +3,289
    I don't give up on human beings easily, I have a long rope. People change, though very few, I am always buoyed that the next one is among the few.
    Hill in a tough situation, I don't know Crystal Espinal but if someone chokes me while I am 8 months pregnant, there is no way I will be carrying his twins three years later. I think their relationship is too volatile for kids, he is probably violent with her and she also returns fire. I can speculate that during late stages of her pregnancies, Hill probably stays out too long having fun and that sets her off. Boy was probably between Hill and Crystal and she might have tried to hit Hill with some object, or may have just thrown an object aimlessly out of frustration and hit the boy instead, accidentally breaking the boy's arm. This is the only reason cops will not have arrested her or Hill and also listed Ms. Espinal as involved.

• Genius Genius x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  10. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8,641
    There is something to be said for prison justice.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Hyped

Hyped PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,606
    Bad timing for Hill....he was on the cusp of signing the largest contract for a WR in NFL history....

Wonder if that had something to do with all of this....

12. law241

law241 Rookie

Ratings:
    +63
    Not in the least bit surprising that a cowardly piece of garbage that beats pregnant women would also abuse children. Guaranteed that if he is around animals (the four legged variety) he abuses and/or kills them too. He's a pathetic, worthless joke. I wish nothing but the worst for him. At the very least, I hope one of his victims snaps, grabs a baseball bat or tire iron, shatters his knees with it and ends his career. The league should ban him permanently. There should be no place for monstrous cowardly thugs like him. But they won't. They will suspend him for few games, to pretend that they care. The Chiefs cut Hunt who is about 35% the dirtbag Hill is. Such frauds. They kept the much bigger piece of trash though because he produces on the field. They could care less what their players do off the field. They will do nothing substantive about this.

But the Patriots are the bad guys of the NFL. Because they violated the wording of a rule about filming, because (based on no credible scientific investigation) some air may (or may not) have been let out of a few footballs, something that demonstrably offered no competitive advantage, and because their owner paid for sex. Like it's 1902. Spare me the childish outrage.

The more I watch and support the NFL, the more I just feel dirty. And the character of some of these lowlifes doesn't even get into the ethics of supporting a sport where guys are routinely destroying their bodies and cutting their lives short for my entertainment.

I'll still watch. At the end of the day, rant aside, it's just easier to pretend this stuff isn't happening. It's just human nature. Like the recent pay to play college scandal. Maybe I'm a worse person than I realize, but I really can't muster any outrage over this. It's just the way the world works. Nothing I can do to change it. And getting upset helps nothing. All I know is that football is my second favorite sport, but when I watch the NBA, MLB and NHL, I don't feel guilty about being a fan.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club

Ratings:
    +4,887
    I try to separate my emotion from any news story. I think I started after 9-11 because it drained me so much I decided that detaching myself from all injustices and violence was the only way for me.

I only have so much emotion & compassion and I can not suffer for all humanity. So I save it for those close to me. I haven’t watched anything regarding what happened in Australia or New Zealand at the mosques because I just can’t...whatever that means.

Maybe it’s the hatred that can boil up inside me or maybe it’s just the hurt and heart ache.

I wish this child and his mom happiness, good health and justice, but I’m going to remain detached because that keeps me whole and useful.

Humans are capable of great good and great evil...I’m not sure who said that, but it’s true.

• Love Love x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. condon84

condon84 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +1,949
    People should wait for facts to come out. If he is guilty, then throw him in jail.

• Useful Useful x 2
  15. 1960Pats

1960Pats PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10,656
    I dumped MLB many years ago even though I knew it didn't make a difference to them. It made a difference for me though and I felt much better after I dumped them. Maybe you should try that with the NYFL.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wheelman

Ratings:
    +10,802
    Already boycotted college sports. So I'm with you. I give the NYJFL* and corrupt 32 my absolute minimum, they get the TV rating hit. Other than that they get nothing from me. I try to avoid clicking on BSPN links as much as I can too.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20,222
    Will Mark Brunell cry?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. VectorPrime

VectorPrime Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +11,854
    So there’s potentially yet another domestic incident that went unreported.

19. law241

law241 Rookie

Ratings:
    +63
    I fully admit he could be innocent. It's entirely possible that the woman is lying. But given what I know about his character, I'm not willing to give him the benefit of doubt. I realize that speculation is not a pathway to reliable conclusions about anything. That's not how logic works. I get that.
    But I strongly suspect that he is, in fact guilty. That's the narrative that I like the best because I already hate him. If I am wrong, how does that harm me, other than the prospect of this illogical thought process seeping into other issues that have a more direct consequence for me?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Soliel

Soliel PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,540
    I hope not. That crying he did that one year when the lions won nine games 2014 or so is not going to work. We will see the double standard yet again. Air pressure in a ball? Oh no, your suspended. Where’s the phony outrage machine?