PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

That's been confirmed. Childhood trauma, acting it out on others and addiction struggles later on are a common syndrome.
I understand Gordon's struggle. It is very very hard to overcome it. Too many people just do not get it. You do not just get out of it because you are athletic or rich.

I am so happy to hear that.
I didn't learn the history until my 30s when I had children and he told me. Blew me away.

Just sad if true what happened to that poor kid. Hope they get the help they need.

What’s funny is there is a small percent of fans that would give this dirtbag another chance because he can play football really well. Interested to see how the chiefs handle this piece of excrement.

Oh yeah, innocent until proven guilty? Don’t think thats the way it works anymore with social media herding the sheep. Tom was guilty to the masses the second espn made it their agenda. He also had a squeeky clean past, unlike Hill the dirtbag.

Chiefs set a precedent with Hunt. IDK how they cant release hill when what he did is arguably worse.

Guess it serves the chiefs right for drafting questionable characters.

Just sad if true what happened to that poor kid. Hope they get the help they need.

What’s funny is there is a small percent of fans that would give this dirtbag another chance because he can play football really well. Interested to see how the chiefs handle this piece of excrement.

Oh yeah, innocent until proven guilty? Don’t think thats the way it works anymore with social media herding the sheep. Tom was guilty to the masses the second espn made it their agenda. He also had a squeeky clean past, unlike Hill the dirtbag.
Take that kid away from those two sorry excuses for parents and find him a home he can grow up normal in, be loved and have a great future.

That situation is a tragedy waiting to happen.

Not that I would ever defend Hill, I think his actions in college should have eliminated him from ever playing in the NFL.

But Innocent until proven guilty is only a thing in a court of law.

The Court of Public Opinion doesn't now, and maybe ever, work that way.

The same misconception exists in the misapplication of "Freedom of Speech" which literally only applies as a Constitutional guarantee where the Government cannot censor or restrain a person's expressed opinions. See people *****ing about being booted from Twitter and Facebook or people losing their jobs for something they said online as contemporary examples.

I didn't learn the history until my 30s when I had children and he told me. Blew me away.
My biological father often told the stories of how he was mistreated and beat up by my biological grandfather. My biological father also beat me senseless for as long as I could remember. Those abuse turned into verbal when I was in my 20s. I always knew it was childhood abuse but just became fully aware of it when I turned 29. Then I severed all ties with my biological family.

These is not enough awareness of this. Not globally. Not in the U.S. Not anywhere. It becomes increasingly clear that this is my calling.

My biological father often told the stories of how he was mistreated and beat up by my biological grandfather. My biological father also beat me senseless for as long as I could remember. Those abuse turned into verbal when I was in my 20s. I always knew it was childhood abuse but just became fully aware of it when I turned 29. Then I severed all ties with my biological family.

These is not enough awareness of this. Not globally. Not in the U.S. Not anywhere. It becomes increasingly clear that this is my calling.
Oh man...Sorry to hear you went though that. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

He should get thrown out of the league. This is much worse than Hunt or Petersen and if it isn't at least a year it's ridiculous. This has nothing to do with who I root for but how do you suspend Gordon again and again for smoking pot which is a victimless "crime" and guys like Suggs, Hunt, Lewis, Rice and Hill don't get suspension or the league tries to clean it up for them.

He should get thrown out of the league. This is much worse than Hunt or Petersen and if it isn't at least a year it's ridiculous. This has nothing to do with who I root for but how do you suspend Gordon again and again for smoking pot which is a victimless "crime" and guys like Suggs, Hunt, Lewis, Rice and Hill don't get suspension or the league tries to clean it up for them.

should wait for more facts to come out of this.

Im really sorry you had to endure this, hope you have kids, and turn it all around. As another abused person, I try to be the dad that I never had, so what happened is useful and I can make it have value...

"According to a police report obtained by KCTV, police in Overland Park, Kansas, were called to Hill's home Thursday to investigate an alleged battery in which a juvenile was a victim and Hill's fiancée is listed as "others involved." Hill was not listed on the report."

Hill wasn't listed on the report. Doesn't that mean he wasn't involved? So confusing.

"According to a police report obtained by KCTV, police in Overland Park, Kansas, were called to Hill's home Thursday to investigate an alleged battery in which a juvenile was a victim and Hill's fiancée is listed as "others involved." Hill was not listed on the report."

Hill wasn't listed on the report. Doesn't that mean he wasn't involved? So confusing.
Yes. He could have paid the fiance to make it seem that way. That's why more facts need to come out of this.

No posts yet about how we shouldn’t idolize athletes and that they should just be judged on how well they play football?

A little disappointed. Please redeem yourselves.

Police reports are unclear whether he was involved. The female may be the perp. Let’s pump the brakes

I don't think we the fans are condoning that kind of behavior. Goody & the 32 control who plays and who doesn't. I'm waiting for Tom Brady to retire to quit.
We know the corrupt 32 are pieces of **** who are ok with all this. They only care about $$$$$, but we're the ones giving them the money. We're basically saying we're ok with all this ****.

I honestly don't want to wait until Tom Brady retires, I wish we all would collectively stand up against this crap and boycott this scummy league. I'm ready to do it right now. But I'm not going to do it if it's just me, it won't make a difference. But if we all did it, we could make a difference.

Im really sorry you had to endure this, hope you have kids, and turn it all around. As another abused person, I try to be the dad that I never had, so what happened is useful and I can make it have value...

Family violence usually pass down at least three generations. It absolutely takes a miracle to stop it. You sir is a true miracle!

I love kids but probably not going to have any my own. It does not make a big difference to me If I can care for other kids.

Chiefs set a precedent with Hunt. IDK how they cant release hill when what he did is arguably worse.

Guess it serves the chiefs right for drafting questionable characters.
The Browns also set a precedent. But the Chiefs keeping Hill is too much, too fast. My guess is the next step in manipulating fans into accepting these immoral acts is for a team to claim Hill off waivers. Then once that is accepted as ok, eventually will move on to teams keeping the players.

Take that kid away from those two sorry excuses for parents and find him a home he can grow up normal in, be loved and have a great future.

That situation is a tragedy waiting to happen.
How's the foster care system these days?

I'm proud of you man.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back