PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

What if the child actually fell and this was an an accident? People are racing to conclusions here that may be very careless.

I caveat everything I say about this situation (and others like it) with 'if proven'.

But honestly, I can't blame people for rushing to believe this guy broke his kid's arm. When you gut punch and hospitalize a pregnant woman you don't get to cry about not getting the benefit of the doubt.
On top of the strangulation charge that he pleaded to with the pregnant woman in 2015, he actually had another incident earlier this month (3/4/19) where child protective services were involved, and no charges ended up being filed.

The fact that it’s his second case in two weeks is making me leery in terms of giving him the benefit of the doubt (again), but I always try to withhold judgment until all of the facts are in. Unfortunately for him, there seems to be a lot of smoke here.

“Should’ve had a fall guy”

Cris-Carter-Headshot-727x727-480x480.jpg
One of the all time great lines!!

You guys just don’t understand that Hill was disciplined as a child in the same manner. Don’t do your homework, eye gouge. Don’t do your chores, broken arm. Don’t go to bed on time, kick in the groin. Sass your parents, thrown down the stairs. Don’t finish your meal, caged in the backyard for a couple of weeks.

Just normal forms of parenting that he was brought up on like Mr. Peterson. No need to break the cycle when you can break an arm. Not guilty. Let the man run fast and earn money to feed his family.

(The opinions of the poster are not to be taken seriously nor should they reflect on or bring untoward responses on the site or owner of the site as all forms of child abuse - including physical, emotional and mental - are despicable and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law or by death whichever comes first.)

Assuming the broken arm is true:

The worst thing a human being can do is child abuse. Period. The trauma caused by it is carried by the child ALWAYS. It is passed onto the next generation and so on and so forth. Child abuse is like to poison your own genes.

From Hill's violent tendency, I would guess he is a victim of childhood abuse and now he is the abuser.

..and people were upset that someone threw a beer at this ahole?
Just to be totally clear, someone spilled the very last couple of sips (maybe 1-2 oz) of liquid on him, while still holding and controlling their plastic cup. They basically splashed him with a small amount of beer for going (way) out of his way to about 10 yards out of the end zone to mock the fans in a celebratory dance. No one “threw a beer at him.” We’re not filthy animals like at Heinz Field.

Not meaning to nitpick, but rather set the record straight, that’s all.

Last edited:
Just to be totally clear, someone spilled the very least couple of sips (maybe 1-2 oz) of liquid on him, while still holding and controlling their plastic cup. They basically splashed him with a small amount of beer for going (way) out of his way to about 10 yards out of the end zone to mock the fans in a celebratory dance. No one “threw a beer at him.” We’re not filthy animals like at Heinz Field.

Not meaning to nitpick, but rather set the record straight, that’s all.
glad they didn't waste a full beer on the jerk...thanks for the clarification.

8 games seems to be the standard ... but he should get a year.

Squeeze the air out of your pregnant girlfriend, NFL star. Fail to understand basic gas law, and lie about squeezing air our of a ball, 4 game ban and million dollar fine.

That is the NFL.

glad they didn't waste a full beer on the jerk....
I’m thinking that someone just might, this upcoming season. And it would be justified.

Dude pleaded guilty to a domestic violence by strangulation charge on a pregnant woman, did some community service and probation, had the whole incident wiped clean from his record, and was never punished by the NFL since it happened prior to his being drafted. And he still didn’t learn a lesson.

I can’t get a small amount of weed charge of 0.26 grams (a roach, albeit a moderate sized one) dismissed from 1993, when I was a senior in freaking HS. Go figure.

Remember how mad KC fans got when people brought up Hill getting arrested in college?

I think Mayfield will bridge the gap nicely between coach and players. The players love the QB, and the QB would never sell out the coach.

The QB openly mocked the first HC he had in the NYFL. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did that again.

I’m thinking that someone just might, this upcoming season. And it would be justified.

Dude pleaded guilty to a domestic violence by strangulation charge on a pregnant woman, did some community service and probation, had the whole incident wiped clean from his record, and was never punished by the NFL since it happened prior to his being drafted. And he still didn’t learn a lesson.

I can’t get a small amount of weed charge of 0.26 grams (a roach, albeit a moderate sized one) dismissed from 1993, when I was a senior in freaking HS. Go figure.
If there is a lesson here, it is you should have have worked on your 3 cone or your 40 time.

Remember how mad KC fans got when people brought up Hill getting arrested in college?
This.

If the only “punishment” Hill gets for strangling his pregnant gf/wife is being judged negatively by society before appearing before the courts, count me in the “I’m not sorry” crowd.

The best part is, just the last season he admitted he's still beating his child. And guess what, not one peep from fans, so the NYJFL* and the corrupt 32 never mentions it either! As long as we continue to watch the NYJFL*, we continue to say we're ok with this behaviour. Time for us all to stop, RIGHT NOW!

I don't think we the fans are condoning that kind of behavior. Goody & the 32 control who plays and who doesn't. I'm waiting for Tom Brady to retire to quit.

Assuming the broken arm is true:

The worst thing a human being can do is child abuse. Period. The trauma caused by it is carried by the child ALWAYS. It is passed onto the next generation and so on and so forth. Child abuse is like to poison your own genes.

From Hill's violent tendency, I would guess he is a victim of childhood abuse and now he is the abuser.
Tyreek was raised by his grandmother in Georgia. Possible she was the one who abused him but other factors might be playing into his seemingly violent, unstable domestic behavior.

Tyreek was raised by his grandmother in Georgia. Possible she was the one who abused him but other factors might be playing into his seemingly violent, unstable domestic behavior.

Raising by his grandmother actually explains it all. Neglect is one of the three forms of childhood abuse. The other twos are verbal and physical abuse. Childhood abuse is the root problem of many many problems but often not talked about because it is so personal. People often just say the abused one should just "snap" out of it since they are adults now. This cannot be any further from the truth.

I bet Josh Gordon is victim of childhood abuse. It takes miracles and divine intervention to get out of it.

Raising by his grandmother actually explains it all. Neglect is one of the three forms of childhood abuse. The other twos are verbal and physical abuse. Childhood abuse is the root problem of many many problems but often not talked about because it is so personal. People often just say the abused one should just "snap" out of it since they are adults now. This cannot be any further from the truth.

I bet Josh Gordon is victim of childhood abuse. It takes miracles and divine intervention to get out of it.
Exactly.

My grandfather (dad's dad) grew up in an orphanage. My father was abused as a child and growing up he never laid a finger on me.

I'm lucky.

I bet Josh Gordon is victim of childhood abuse.
That's been confirmed. Childhood trauma, acting it out on others and addiction struggles later on are a common syndrome.

Exactly.

My grandfather (dad's dad) grew up in an orphanage. My father was abused as a child and growing up he never laid a finger on me.

I'm lucky.
I am so happy to hear that.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back