PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football: Jets @ Bills game discussion (NFL Network)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Week 13: New York Jets (5-6) @ Buffalo Bills (4-7)
Game Center

53584_Bills_Jets_Football.jpg

The game will be held at the Rogers Centre in Toronto and aired on NFL Network as well as NFL Live Online.

A Jets loss would bring their final AFC East record to 1-5 as well as officially put them in last place.

Sanchez INT Tracker: 17

Last edited:
Re: Thursday Night Football: Jets @ Bills game discussion (NFL Network)

Canada USED to be a nice place.

traffic-light1.jpg

Lets hope the Jills can completely eliminate the Jets from playoff contention!

Wish the game wasn't in Toronto, that will certainly take away from some of the home field advantage that BUF would have, and they seem to be played with much more spirit of late.

IIRC, I believe BUF plays much better at home in the month of December specifically. Figures the Jets would luck out and take away from the home field advantage.

Why aren't the Colts playing this indoors away game at "Buffalo"? Looks like the schedule makers errr Polian missed one.

Lets hope the Jills can completely eliminate the Jets from playoff contention!

It's nice to have a game on that can at worst produce indifference, and at best delicious schadenfreude :D

Wish the game wasn't in Toronto, that will certainly take away from some of the home field advantage that BUF would have, and they seem to be played with much more spirit of late.

IIRC, I believe BUF plays much better at home in the month of December specifically. Figures the Jets would luck out and take away from the home field advantage.

It's literally 90 minutes from Buffalo, so they won't have buslag.

The issue will be that most people will just be NFL fans, not Bills fans and certainly NOT Jets fans. With the Grey Cup not involving any local teams this year, turn out might be decent, though.

I REALLY hope this all means next year there's a Pats game at the dome. Driving an hour to a Pats game would be SO amazing!

Last edited:
Hopefully the Bills can finish the Jets off. Losman won't be able to fumble the game away

It's nice to have a game on that can at worst produce indifference, and at best delicious schadenfreude :D

:singing:

<singing>
Schadenfreude, Darling, Schadenfreude.
Thank you for all the joy and smiles.
</singing>

WNewton_0702182.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Buffalo Bill shows up and sabotages some JETS:).

lets go BILLS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Epic disaster and unintended humor. That's my desire for the game. Watching online as I'm too cheap to pay Comcrap for NFLN.

This Jets fan is expecting a Bills win.

I don't want to retype the entire explanation I sent to a friend at work today...but in a nutshell, we can't cover #2 WRs, we haven't played a mobile QB yet, Sanchez will not be able to forget last game's 5 INTs.

If you want stuff to look for from a guy that watches every game, keep an eye on Sanchez in the pocket...he feels pressure that isn't there. He's frantic, hurried, panicky.

Watch how bad Lito Sheppard might look against Lee Evans. I say he gets at least 1 PI call tonight.

Watch how man blitzes get stuffed (maybe this is just a statistical thing and I expect too much).

Watch Thomas Jones run into non-existent holes when he could bump it. (again, probably over-criticism, he's pretty good but no AP clearly).

Sanchize looks like the worst qb in the AFC East. Hope they lock this guy up for 10 years!

You had to know Lito was terrible when the Eagles preferred Ellis Hobbs over him lol. Lito was the product of playing in a good secondary and a great blitzing front 7 that didn't force him to cover guys for a long time. It's surprising he's struggled this much with the Jets considering they like to blitz a lot just like the Eagles.

Wow. The Bills defense is just falling apart. The Jets aren't fdoing anything special and they are picking up 10-20 yards a clip.

This Toronto crowd is lame.

Can't wait for the Oregon State/Oregon game in a few minutes. That will bring the excitement meter up several notches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes