PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:The Manning "bus" has pulled into ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats-blue

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
WOW is Vick a world class jerk. Here is his statement after a holding penalty negated a gain and then he fumbled like he usually does being the turnover machine he is...

""What can you say? I was trying to make a play," Vick said. "If you want to say it was my fault, go ahead and say it, but I know what I feel inside and I know what I know. It never should have come to that point." (is NEM playing for the Falcons??????)

and this beauty....

"That right there determined the outcome of the game," Vick said. "We could have been on the 5-yard line." (after a holding penalty negated a 1st down)

OH OK, it had nothing to do with YOU turning the ball over THREE TIMES like last week when you lost to Detroit by playing your USUAL game.

This guy is an A hole. ESPN an others give this guy pass after pass about how he has finally "broken out"...after ONE good game. Heck it was mentioned on this board THREE weeks ago when vick had one of his two good games that he plays above his QB talent level per year.

A few weeks ago he mentioned how he wold put in extra work if he got to call some of his own plays....hey how about learn the ones you already have and learn to make more than ONE read on any given play idot before you call out your O coach. Look at your own glass house which is made of sugar glass before throwing stones. This guy blames everyone but himself for a loss....of course he gladly accepts ALL the credit when they win....

Of course since our "season is over" maybe all the bandwagoners here will want to root for the falcons since at least they are "exciting"!

Last edited:
Vick is a talented football player..but HARDLY worth all the money he is getting...and those quotes from one who is suppose to be a leader???
Atlanta is far from even close to a Lombardi...I agree..pretty pitiful..notice I said football player..NOT QB..becuase he has a lot to learn there..

Is he the highest paid player in the league? My dad something to taht effect yesterday as we were watching the games. I can't even stress how NOT worth it he is if that's the case.

i dislike manning and colts a lot but manning and vick shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence.
Manning this yr at least deserves all the credit he is getting, he may have all his off weapons but the colts are undefeated with that defense is really applause worthy...without him colts are 500 team....without vick on the other hand , ATL might win some games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes