PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tapatalk issues

Blaizer

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Are the forums no longer accessible via Tapatalk? I have not been able to access them for some time on Tapatalk. Just curious if something has changed.

@Ian I think this is for you.

Found my answer in another thread. Thanks.

Found my answer in another thread. Thanks.
If I get confirmation that they've solved their issues, I'll reinstate it. But part of the changes within this redesign was to improve mobile performance, which so far seems to be working out O.K. Hopefully that at least helps until they get their issues corrected.

Question: I can't even seem to find the forums to add them to my follow list in the app. I know it may be silly but what is the best searchable term?

Oh...I guess if I read the above post better, it's not accessible/searchable right now. Got it.

Question: I can't even seem to find the forums to add them to my follow list in the app. I know it may be silly but what is the best searchable term?

Oh...I guess if I read the above post better, it's not accessible/searchable right now. Got it.
I believe it's normally under PatsFans.com - but I think they temporarily deactivated us since I removed their files. If I reactivate it, that will be the best way to find us.

Thanks. I accidentally removed the forum from my app on the phone when I was tweaking the app and then I couldn't find the forum. Thought I was going insane.

Ok, so that's a no to Tapatalk, but I wouldn't mind seeing it there. I use the Tapatalk app often enough and enjoy its look and feel.

Reactions: Ian
Ok, so that's a no to Tapatalk, but I wouldn't mind seeing it there. I use the Tapatalk app often enough and enjoy its look and feel.
Not a "no", just more of a "not right now". If they're able to get the security issues fixed, then I'll reinstall it.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back