PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steelers or Ravens - Which team winning would be more beneficial for the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Steelers or Ravens - Which team winning would be more beneficial for the Pats

Which would set up the big confrontation of a 6-2 Pats team against a 5-3 Jets team in the Meadowlands next weekend.

I still want to hear from that "logical to root for the Jets" guy from a few weeks back! :D

Re: OT: Steelers or Ravens - Which team winning would be more beneficial for the Pats

Love it. Hate both these teams but the Steelers needed to be dropped down a notch and the Ravens were just the team to do it.

The Steelers and Patriots had nearly identical fates today .... interesting

I am a happy guy tonight though,earlier was not so good.

Flacco plays well against the team he needs to play well against

Sound similar to what Brady HAS to do next week.

Last edited:

At least Steelers lost I LOVE IT Fck Pittsburgh and everything it stands for

I think its a certainty that the Winner of this game,Especially if its the Ravens,will be either the #1 or #2 AFC seed come playoff time and one of these teams will win their 6th game.

The Steelers of course have the tiebreaker over the Pats but when it comes to the playoffs,NE has had a history of beating the Steelers while the Ravens have been a thorn in the side of the Pats and have a better defense than the Steelers.

Which team would you rather see win this one?

I would go with Baltimore simply because Roethlisberger is having a pretty good season and has a very dangerous WR corps while Flacco is struggling,Pittsburgh could also be looking at no more than a Wild Card spot if they lose as Baltimore would sweep the division series,we need to at least get one of these teams out of the playoffs..

I can almost guarantee Cincinnati is nothing more than making a little noise right now and will fade quickly in december,so I didn't even mention them.

Playoffs?

Playoffs??? The Sound Byte - YouTube

This thread should be permanently retired. Everything I wanted - Raven, Jets and Giants to lose - did not transpire. The outcome is unbelievable parity in the AFC. 10-6 is starting to look like a very good record this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes