Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Cardinals
Pick Results: NE: 0% at ARZ: 0%

Mon
Dec 12th
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

crawhammer

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
No doubt Rodgers is pissed!! His ridiculous contract likely made it impossible for the Packers to work out a deal with Adams. By this one subtraction, Tampa Bay becomes the favorite in the NFC.

ashley

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
No doubt Rodgers is pissed!! His ridiculous contract likely made it impossible for the Packers to work out a deal with Adams. By this one subtraction, Tampa Bay becomes the favorite in the NFC.
Rams are the best team in the NFC on paper...depending on injuries because they always play a factor, I wouldn't count out San Fran as well...I agree with you that GB goes below Tampa now and maybe below Dallas as well.

crawhammer

2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Even better, Rodgers' binky wants to play another quarterback... add Adams to the list of people Rodgers will never speak to again.

Rams are the best team in the NFC on paper...depending on injuries because they always play a factor, I wouldn't count out San Fran as well...I agree with you that GB goes below Tampa now and maybe below Dallas as well.
You're probably right about the Rams but they have lost Miller and some other pieces on defense. Plus I'll take Brady over Stafford x100 in the postseason. I'm not worried about SF as long as Garoppolo is their QB (or Lance as a first time starter). Dallas always screws it up.

ashley

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Even better, Rodgers' binky wants to play another quarterback... add Adams to the list of people Rodgers will never speak to again.

You're probably right about the Rams but they have lost Miller and some other pieces on defense. Plus I'll take Brady over Stafford x100 in the postseason. I'm not worried about SF as long as Garoppolo is their QB (or Lance as a first time starter). Dallas always screws it up.
I think one thing we both can agree on is the AFC is a lot stronger than the NFC this year. Some of these teams look insane on paper.

ArchAngel007

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Lol so Rodgers is the biggest FA laser?

He thought he was getting all the attention on his decision but has quickly become back pages news

Brady return
Wilson to Denver
Watson to Cleveland

and the cherry on top losing the best WR in the game to the Raiders

PatsWSB47

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lol so Rodgers is the biggest FA laser?

He thought he was getting all the attention on his decision but has quickly become back pages news

Brady return
Wilson to Denver
Watson to Cleveland

and the cherry on top losing the best WR in the game to the Raiders
Lol, I was just thinking that.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
With or now without Adams, Aaron will never come out of the NFC.
Jarvis Landry would fit well in Green Bay. On top of that, if they spend a 1st round pick on a WR and hit on a solid player who can contribute early, they'll be in good shape. Although the rest of their roster isn't too great.

TheRainMaker

My Mom says I'm a catch
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Just watched highlights on Youtube of the 15-1 Packers losing to the 9-7 Giants at home in the divisional round. Aaron had Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, a rookie Cobb and Jermichael Finely. They lose by 17.

How the fuuk does that happen? More proof he will never get out of the NFC.

Last edited: