PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Quarantine Playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch last night’s episode yet? I haven’t but saw it got a 9.7 on IMDB. Can’t wait.

I watched it last night but I didn’t give it my full attention. Have to try again tonight

Meh, at least the pics are of adults this time. When there was a "2" after 'Coolade' in that user name it was borderline kiddie stuff (ewww)
Your judgment as I remember is about as accurate as your kiddie inclination. Best to keep that to yourself bro.

Watching the Netflix documentaries Dirty Money followed by the Tiger Man one. On the recommendation of @maust1013, I’ll re-watch The Americans after that. Does anyone watch the Prime version of Jack Ryan? I’ve heard mixed things about it.
Does Tiger Man get better? I’m 3 episodes in and wondering if I should cut bait or go the distance.

Regarding Jack Ryan season 2.... major disappointment compared to season one. The writing is amateurish to say the least.

Showtime On demand is free right now so watched final season of Ray Donovan....thought it was 10 times better than the previous season.

Finally started in on House of Cards. In season 4 now..... too much Claire IMO but loved Spacey while he was in Congress.

Mindhunter on Netflix is terrific

Playlist for anyone that likes softer ballads on Spotify “Jazzy Romance “. Do not make fun of me. I will come after you .

Does Tiger Man get better? I’m 3 episodes in and wondering if I should cut bait or go the distance.

Regarding Jack Ryan season 2.... major disappointment compared to season one. The writing is amateurish to say the least.

Showtime On demand is free right now so watched final season of Ray Donovan....thought it was 10 times better than the previous season.

Finally started in on House of Cards. In season 4 now..... too much Claire IMO but loved Spacey while he was in Congress.

Mindhunter on Netflix is terrific
I haven’t watched Tiger Man yet. Don’t have the time to do more than one show/doc at a time. But I’ve heard phenomenal things. Mindhunter is fantastic, but Netflix canceled it from the sounds of it.

Watching week 6 replay game where Jets beat cowboys.. NFL network.

Romo just said... " Jets have Patriots coming up.... They're 6-0 ..... they might not lose this year. "

Yup Tony.. right on top of it. o_O

Watching Patriots eagles SB 39...

Interesting that defense game plan has no Richard Seymour on first down..

This is game that brady didn't get MVP.. Dion branch in first half had catches but was falling down with no yac

Brady hit him in the ass on one throw he didn't turn around.

Last edited:
You see Richard Jewell? Just saw it the other night and loved it.

I just watched it. A very good film, the direction was nicely understated and I thought it was very well cast. Outside of Moon and Three Billboards it's probably the best performance I've seen out of Sam Rockwell.

I just watched it. A very good film, the direction was nicely understated and I thought it was very well cast. Outside of Moon and Three Billboards it's probably the best performance I've seen out of Sam Rockwell.

Moon is awesome.

I haven’t watched Tiger Man yet. Don’t have the time to do more than one show/doc at a time. But I’ve heard phenomenal things. Mindhunter is fantastic, but Netflix canceled it from the sounds of it.

Yeah they did, and what a shame. Outstanding series. In the middle of Westworld right now. Season 3 Ozark comes out in 2 days!

He’s great in this flick called the Way Way Back

Moon is awesome.

I was honestly surprised by how good it was. Went in thinking with any luck it wouldn't suck and instead ended up recommending it to people. Somebody screwed up promoting that movie. It should have made bank.

New hit sweeping the nation! "gotaa lay low...gotta lay low...masturbate..."

Pretty much sticking with Pandora, Cowboy Junkies, radio lots of alternative type music, predominantly by smaller venue artists many women, lots of different interpretations of previously recorded music...

Very calming.. try not to watch TV until evening..

We cut the "cord" in July, just heard about Omnivision.com from my bro in law, will give that a shot as it is only $15.99 permonth and includes Showtime and HBO, plus a huge sports package..

Yeah they did, and what a shame. Outstanding series. In the middle of Westworld right now. Season 3 Ozark comes out in 2 days!
I like S3 better than S2 so far. I got into Ozark with the wife but we got halfway through S1 and just stopped. Not because we didn’t like it. Just happened. And we never got back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes