Sun
Oct 24th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

ArchAngel007

In the Starting Line-Up

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Thoughts and prayers for the people in Paris.

Over 100 people dead at the Bataclan theater alone..
Upwards of 60 people killed in the other shootings and the suicide bombs..

The Latest: At least 100 killed inside Paris concert hall

They don't believe the attacks are finished yet.
Shouts of "Allahu Akbar" heard at the theater before the shooting.

One of the shooters in custody has stated that he IS Muslim and is a part of ISIS..

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Comme francophone, c'est avec tristesse que j'apprends de ces attaques contre Paris. Ça ne s'explique pas, une telle terreur, mais c'est quand même une tragédie trop souvent répétée...

Paris est une ville extraordinaire. J'espère qu'elle se remettra sur pied sans délai. C'est une soirée triste.

scott99

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Just horrible. My thoughts are with those affected and their families. I have deep seeded hatred towards anyone involved in the atracks. Nothing but cowards did this. I live in the outskirts of NY (Long Island), but I travel through NYC everyday to get to work. This could have easily happened in NYC, or Boston, or LA, any major city. We can't let these cowards win by making us live in fear. As they say in NY, if you see something, say something. Everyone needs to be vigil, and do their part if you feel uncomfortable about a situation, if you see something odd, report it.

I'm heartbroken for France, they've been through so much the last few years when it comes to terrorism. Just a horrible thing, I feel so bad for innocent lives lost.

NYPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I spent a week in Paris earlier this summer and it was incredible. The people of Paris are often portrayed as rude and obnoxious but nothing could be further from the truth.

I stand in solidarity with the people of Paris and anyone who stands in opposition to these barbarians.

chasa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
as long as religion exists, radicals will be there to use it as a weapon.

I'm disgusted that people on this planet continue to cause untold torment on each other. I'd much rather still be an ape, then have to deal with the lowest levels of our own humanity.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Almost no Muslims are terrorists but nearly all terrorists are Muslim. It's a huge problem and there are no easy solutions.

Fixed for accuracy (and the second part may be more semantics than fact, since we don't seem to use the word "terrorist" for anything but attacks carried out by Muslims).

The fundamental problem is not Islam. The single biggest problem, throughout history, has been extremism, fanaticism, and/or a mix of the two.

ArchAngel007

In the Starting Line-Up
What sickens me is that they massacred a group of people going to watch a favorite band of theirs what the hell? Music is universally loved everyone has a taste of music and a concert is a sanctuary.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The problem is that those who did it also thought God was with them.

Religion is an excuse for them, not the reason. To quote Wikipedia:

Many observers—both Muslim[6] and non-Muslim[7]—as well as the Dictionary of Islam,[3] talk of jihad having two meanings: an inner spiritual struggle (the "greater jihad"), and an outer physical struggle against the enemies of Islam (the "lesser jihad")[3][8] which may take a violent or non-violent form.[1][9]

TheBostonStraggler

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Those bastards have invited their own eradication.

Tune, I rated you 'Winner' because I agree but it's early for that kind of reflection. They'll be time for it for sure and, sadly, this terrorist act is probably going to provide some saner policy to otherwise completely counterintuitive policy some countries have been pursuning.