Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Spurs

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Lakers

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
I know your usual position is extreme pessimism but this is just stupid. The Sixers looked overmatched by the Celtics without their best two players. Talk to me if Fultz develops into a good player and Simmons learns to shoot. Even then..
Agree,but there is a strong chance Philly can sign LBJ and then it is gonna be a bit harder to open the gates to the NBA final.

Kim Jong-un would probably love to have an NBA team. Apparently he was obsessed with basketball as a kid.
And connection with Dennis Rodman could have developed his obsession

I would love to see LeBron go to the Lakers for one reason only, to see him shut up old man Ball once and for all. He can see LBJ going games shutting out Lonzo and not even passing him the ball making the odd man out and unfortunately paying the price for his father's ego....
And when the Lakers don't draft LaMelo next week, I'm waiting for the next papa Ball outburst...

I would love to see LeBron go to the Lakers for one reason only, to see him shut up old man Ball once and for all. He can see LBJ going games shutting out Lonzo and not even passing him the ball making the odd man out and unfortunately paying the price for his father's ego....
And when the Lakers don't draft LaMelo next week, I'm waiting for the next papa Ball outburst...
The presence of the Ball family circus is precisely why I don’t believe that James will go there. Who would want to deal with that nonsense?

The presence of the Ball family circus is precisely why I don’t believe that James will go there. Who would want to deal with that nonsense?
His personality is such is that he is likely the only player who could shut down Papa Ball..
What are LBJ's other alternatives??
Boston? Nyet not w Kyrie and the cap implications...
Houston? maybe but wouldn't they have to break up their core to afford him???
Philly? There is mutual love but it would stifle Ben Simmons' development....
Cleveland?- deja vu.......
Lakers?? Possibly making the best of a bad situation.
It looks like it may be the wrong year for him to opt out and be a free agent....

His personality is such is that he is likely the only player who could shut down Papa Ball..
It looks like it may be the wrong year for him to opt out and be a free agent....
Any team that gets him would need to make sacrifices. That said, if you are the Celtics you are talking auto finals appearances and championships, same with Houston, Cleveland’s economy will drop like a rock without him, Philly would go from worrying about how to get around the Celtics to being the favorites every year, the Lakers would actually be a playoff team and relevant.

At this point, if your Boston would and you could lock up Lebron for four years would you do that and get rid of Kyrie who is a question mark right now, for knowing you are going to be in the Finals next year, being the best equipped team to beat the Warriors, having the best superstar in the league to keep your team dominant until your young core develops, and knowing that you prevented a road block emerging in the East that could ruin your current window.

That’s not an insignificant return. As presently constituted our team would still be heavy underdogs vs the Warriors. As presently constituted there are three teams in the East that would shoot right past us with the edition of Lebron. It’s an option worth exploring. If he leaves the East that’s different

I had spicy food last night and had a weird dream.

Celtics sign LBJ

Celtics trade Kyrie, Al, Brown and Sacramento pick to Pelicans for AD and Holiday

I had spicy food last night and had a weird dream.

Celtics sign LBJ

Celtics trade Kyrie, Al, Brown and Sacramento pick to Pelicans for AD and Holiday
So starting line up of LBJ, AD, Tatum, Hayward, and Rozier?

These dreams go on when I close my eyes, every second of the night I live another life......

So starting line up of LBJ, AD, Tatum, Hayward, and Rozier?

That team beats Golden State and most likely wins 70 games.

I'd start Jrue over Scary as I think hes better. Jrue is locked in until 2021.

Danny can keep or flip Scary for a pick if needed or he can include him and keep the Sacramento.

These dreams go on when I close my eyes, every second of the night I live another life......

I always had the hots for the guitar playing sister in that group.

I too believe LBJ ends up in LA but might he choose to for be with Old Man Rivers and the Clippers?

I'm trying to picture LeBron as an aspiring actor and which first role suits him best and IMO I think it should be a bad guy as he takes his talents to Hollywood.

996BAR_Howie_Long_018.jpg

Hes gonna sign with the Chargers. They need a Tight end

Michael Wilbon floated the idea of LeBron joining the Wizards, with the team essentially clearing the team outside of Wall and Beal to accommodate him. Much like if he was to go to Boston or Philly, he'd automatically make Washington the favorite in the east.

Who knows, but his options are open and essentially wherever he goes in the east (if he does) will result in that team becoming the odds-on favorite to win the conference.

I suppose it depends on what he's prioritizing at this point in his career, which LeBron himself only really knows.

The Utah Jazz is my darkhorse - while its unlikely because of low media base which Bron seems to prefer to be in the spotlight,but its a dream addition should that team go after him .....the Jazz have a super stud at center in Rudy Gobert like Bron had with Bosh in Miami....they have a superstar guard sensation in rookie Donovan Mitchell who would be his Dwayne Wade when in Miami and they already have a defensive game so imagine Bron in the center of that team doing his thing...they would challenge the Warriors in the West instantly

He would constantly get called for a penalty every time he lowers that shoulder.
The Chris Rock standup bit about LeBron playing hockey made me chuckle.

With the latest rumors stating that Leonard has openly lobbied for a move to LA, and the fact that Lonzo Ball is supposedly a “staple” in any trade talks, the possibility of him going to the Lakers becomes much higher. I could definitely see that and it’s looking like a strong possibility at this point, but to pair him with Ball? I could never see it.

The Ball's family could convince LBJ to quicker retirement. However I am not so sure LBJ is ready for that :)

If he does go to LA, Ball and his entourage may be the odd men out...

Sick of the sideshow that is LBJ, on one hand no one should be this good or this obnoxious..

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back