PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Philip Rivers moves his family to Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google “Florida Man” and the month and day of your birthday. The first news article that comes up is what kind of Florida Man you are.

This was the 1st article...

"Florida man arrested for having sex with miniature horse on multiple occasions, deputies say"

DuMkZQ3V4AAr--8

Last edited:
We have three sons
It's the thought of knowing what will happen to my nuts the needle incision the burning.
It's really hard to mentally get past it.
I hear you. We have 3 daughters!

My earlier post was my experience. It went smoothly. They gave me some vicodin for any post-op pain but I didn't need it. Just basically sat on the coach for 3-4 days and as long as you can keep the swelling down you able to resume normal activity after a week.

Man up and get it done. Only thing hurt for me was my pride. (I was an employee of the medical service where it was performed)

I'm curious too.
My wife wants me to get one I'm not a fan

If you're banging every skank you can find, it might make some sense. If you're a moral human being who behaves himself, you leave the twig and berries alone.

vasectomy?...considering the number of CL's posting here, I'd have guessed an addadicktomy more appropriate...

Chlorine? Craigslist?

There are benefits to getting snipped.

Rationalize it this way.

Cost of child 0-18 years: $250k
4yr College: $250k
Misc: $40k

You are in n out in 1/2 hr and need to sit on the couch for a few days afterwards. Don't lift anything heavier than a remote control. Only thing unpleasant are frozen peas on your sack.

Then there are grandchildren.. it never ends.

55 and still unsnipped!

Lets start a poll;)

Tax wise moving from California to Florida is a no brianer, especially for someone in Rivers' tax bracket. Plus he still gets to deduct his 473 children!

I seriously doubt this means he is signing with a Florida team, it is more likely a tax situation.

Tax wise moving from California to Florida is a no brianer, especially for someone in Rivers' tax bracket. Plus he still gets to deduct his 473 children!

I seriously doubt this means he is signing with a Florida team, it is more likely a tax situation.
Not sure about that. I could easily see Tampa Bay making a play for him. I think he’s clearly declining. The INTs last year show a man who used to be able to fire those balls in there before the DB closed enough to pick it off, but no longer could. That said, he could probably maximize his Twilight years in Arians’ system.

Educate yourself on the potential long-term side effects. One recent study concludes vasectomy = increased risk of developing prostate cancer: Vasectomy and Prostate Cancer Risk: A 38-Year Nationwide Cohort Study. - PubMed - NCBI "Vasectomy is associated with a statistically significantly increased long-term risk of prostate cancer. The absolute increased risk following vasectomy is nevertheless small, but our finding supports a relationship between reproductive factors and prostate cancer risk."

At the same time, there this: Study Finds Vasectomies Not Associated With Prostate Cancer | Prostate Cancer Foundation

Jameson Winston is a FA.

I cant see Tampa resigning him.

Not sure about that. I could easily see Tampa Bay making a play for him. I think he’s clearly declining. The INTs last year show a man who used to be able to fire those balls in there before the DB closed enough to pick it off, but no longer could. That said, he could probably maximize his Twilight years in Arians’ system.

Mike Evans is a beast and so is Chris Godwin

Evans - 1157 yds - 8 Tds
Godwin - 1333 yds - 9 Tds

The study you linked was from 2017. The one I linked was dated Jan. 1, 2020 compiling 38 years of research. Suffice to say there might be conflicting expert medical opinions on this matter, which suggests proceeding with caution.

Another study cites long-term chronic testicular pain from the procedure in up to 33 percent of patients (http://vasectomy-lib.s3.amazonaws.com/British Journal of Urology 1992 McMahon.pdf.)

A lot of doctors make a lot of money doing vasectomies, which didn't really go mainstream until the 1960s-'70s. Relatively speaking that's not very long.

Last edited:
The study you linked was from 2017. The one I linked was dated Jan. 1, 2020 compiling 38 years of research. Suffice to say there might be conflicting expert medical opinions on this matter, which suggests proceeding with caution.

Another study cites long-term chronic testicular pain from the procedure in up to 33 percent of patients (http://vasectomy-lib.s3.amazonaws.com/British Journal of Urology 1992 McMahon.pdf.)

A lot of doctors make a lot of money doing vasectomies, which didn't really go mainstream until the 1960s-'70s. Relatively speaking that's not very long.
Vasectomy isn't the only popular procedure for which there isn't long-term data yet:

Should LASIK Eye Surgery Be Banned? Here's Why Some People Say Yes

Be careful out there.

And two years ago he was an MVP candidate. Who knows. Like with Brady, I feel like these great older quarterbacks cause us to eat our words every time we declare them in physical decline.

And two years ago he was an MVP candidate. Who knows. Like with Brady, I feel like these great older quarterbacks cause us to eat our words every time we declare them in physical decline.
I don’t think that will happen with Rivers, although we would see a general uptick in his production. Unlike Brady, he actually had multiple and viable options to throw to. The balls that were getting there in the nick of time in his younger years no longer were. That decline is rather obvious. Brady’s is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down