PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Peter King on Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jczxohn1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
At halftme of the Colts/Hawk game, King said Drew maybe seein deja vue all over again. Without TO and an abysmal O-line, his Statue-of-Liberty style may be replaced by the scrambler Tony Romo. Chris Collingsworth agreed. Then, on to golf.

There was a time when I had sympathy for Drew Bledsoe. But he never does anything to change or improve his style and by now he's had plenty of chances. It must suck to be a #1 draft pick and be in the same situation as Kurt Warner.

He is what he is.

But he has been in the league for 15 years and I'll never forget what he did for our franchise.

Peter King is the biggest Bleep slinger in the business, he just slings enough of it that sometimes it sticks. I cant see Parcells going away from what he knows to go with an unproven qb it's M. bishop all over again, you don't change qb's because your o-line stinks, you build a better o-line, besides when T.O. gets back teams will not be able to blitz as much Drew will be fine.

All Bledsoe did was go to Montana to fish in the offseason. He never worked out and he never tried to improve his footwork or overall game to better himself and the team. The guy deserves everything he is getting in my opinion.

Peter King jumped the shark long ago, he's a punch line nowadays. A couple of tidbits jumped off the monitor reading his stuff this am. First, he jumps all over Bledsoe, without acknowledging the fact that King picked Dallas to beat NE in the Super Bowl this year.

He says Addai/Rhodes will easily make up for the departed Edgerrin James in Indy. Huh?

He says America is "too fat". Um, Peter, who was the president the last time you saw your feet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacky Roberts said:
He says Addai/Rhodes will easily make up for the departed Edgerrin James in Indy. Huh?

He says America is "too fat". Um, Peter, who was the president the last time you saw your feet?

That was a pretty stupid comment from King about Addai/Rhodes replacing James, won't happen.

In defense of King he has lost a lot of weight and is down to average size, but how quickly he has forgotton how it is to be fat, and there is a pretty good chance he will take most, if not all the weight back on.

MrTibbs said:
All Bledsoe did was go to Montana to fish in the offseason. He never worked out and he never tried to improve his footwork or overall game to better himself and the team. The guy deserves everything he is getting in my opinion.

And your basis for this "opinion" is??????????

Nobody lasts 15 years in the NFL without working for it.

This is one of those which came first the chicken or the egg.

Is Drew struggling because the O-Line sucks or is the O-Line struggling because Drew hangs onto the ball for 10 seconds per snap?????

The answer probably lies somewhere in the middle.

PATSNUTme said:
He is what he is. But he has been in the league for 15 years and I'll never forget what he did for our franchise.
Agreed......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back