PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Paul McQuistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a guy that you may want to put on your radar screen, if you haven't already, as a late round pick. He's from Weber State and is 6'5 307 with room to add bulk.

Won't be a LT but can play right tackle and guard. He is stong. hard worker. never gives up on a play, tough and aggressive.

Started college as a 230lb LB. Projected to go between teh 5th and 7th round. Will give us the back up that we lost in Ashworth.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Here is a guy that you may want to put on your radar screen, if you haven't already, as a late round pick. He's from Weber State and is 6'5 307 with room to add bulk.

Won't be a LT but can play right tackle and guard. He is stong. hard worker. never gives up on a play, tough and aggressive.

Started college as a 230lb LB. Projected to go between teh 5th and 7th round. Will give us the back up that we lost in Ashworth.
He played in the Shrine Game and didn't make my summary. If you want him for a Practice Squad Dante toy I'm cool, but I'd be more inclined to look at a first day OT who can be a swing tackle and use round 5 for a OG/OC.

I concur with a mid-round OC/OG type..... just my opinion..... :rocker:

This selection...regardless of who it is, will be extremely important for the team going forward. Funny to say this about a potential mid-round RT/OG...but it makes alot of sense. If Belichick hits a homerun on this pick...even if it takes a few years...we then have extreme line stability going forward. Then, we can just work a few on the PS too be xtra safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back