PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Patrice Bergeron down and not moving...

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Cheap-shot from behind and a 22-year old phenom might have his career ended, like THAT. Unbelievable. Apparently the crowd went silent, and he didn't move the entire time they took him out on the stretcher. Ugly.

In our prayers...

Who is he? I mean what team does he play for? Any news?

EDIT: Never mind, I saw this got moved to the Bruins forum, so he must be a player for them.

Last edited:
some people are saying it COULD be more of a knocked-out REALLY bad concussion, but it's hard to say. I know none of you probably gives a crap about the Bruins, but it's a pretty big story, so I thought it might be okay.

Mods, move it if you need to. Thanks.

I already had a thread started in the Bruins forum

some people are saying it COULD be more of a knocked-out REALLY bad concussion, but it's hard to say. I know none of you probably gives a crap about the Bruins, but it's a pretty big story, so I thought it might be okay.

Mods, move it if you need to. Thanks.

I watched it live....and it doesn't look good.:(

I watched it live....and it doesn't look good.:(
Jesus, Mary, Joseph....I pray that this kid is alright! I was watching it too. The first thing I thought of was Travis Roy. ****!

Jesus, Mary, Joseph....I pray that this kid is alright! I was watching it too. The first thing I thought of was Travis Roy. ****!
I think all of us watching had that same thought...it really sucks :(

CBC just reported that initial tests came back negative and that only a broken nose and a concussion were suffered.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back