PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Our old friend Gregg Doyel rips Colts for thinking about hiring Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Doyel's fault. He's one of the 96.4% of all Indiana natives who are products of brother-sister inbreeding. Then 3.5% are from parent/child coupling. The remaining .1% are members of the Bird and Stevens families.

People love to distort reality. I truly hate the colts their fans, the state, the uniforms, all of it is bad

one of the worst states in the union

huge kkk population and loaded with ignorant hillbillies

the best is “all the cheating”...can anyone name the “cheating” the pats have been found guilty of?

i mean this is a team that was caught colluding with the commissioner, pumped in crowd noise and had a hof qb pumping chinese peds apparently for years.

these rubes in the woods in greater indiana have a collective iq of 100.

collective

the best is “all the cheating”...can anyone name the “cheating” the pats have been found guilty of?

i mean this is a team that was caught colluding with the commissioner, pumped in crowd noise and had a hof qb pumping chinese peds apparently for years.

these rubes in the woods in greater indiana have a collective iq of 100.

collective
How about intentionally losing/throwing games in order to get a #1 pick?

How about intentionally losing/throwing games in order to get a #1 pick?

honestly i am shocked he would go there and he thinks the pats approve. luck is no guarantee to be back to his old self and irsay is a massive loser. it is a mortifying franchise

i am not really a mcdaniels fan so i am glad he is moving on, but what a poor choice on his part

Last edited:
It's not Doyel's fault. He's one of the 96.4% of all Indiana natives who are products of brother-sister inbreeding. Then 3.5% are from parent/child coupling. The remaining .1% are members of the Bird and Stevens families.

In his own way, Doyel is worse than "normal" Indiana natives. He had no connection to the state or it's teams before being hired by the Indy Star in late 2014. It was only then that he became an over the top homer for the Colts and Peyton Manning. He's worked hard to endear himself to and fit in with the classy, intelligent, well-read and almost too close-knit people of Indiana.

In his own way, Doyel is worse than "normal" Indiana natives. He had no connection to the state or it's teams before being hired by the Indy Star in late 2014. It was only then that he became an over the top homer for the Colts and Peyton Manning. He's worked hard to endear himself to and fit in with the classy, intelligent, well-read and almost too close-knit people of Indiana.
"...almost too close knit people...". I see what you did...;)

I think it's reasonable. He failed in denver and his players didnt like or respect him. If so, and it's somewhat debatable i guess, then why not go for some fresh blood. College even. Why retreads?

I think josh is making a mistake by passing on Tennessee. He’ll need to turn the Indy program around fast or the natives are going to get restless.

Indy reminds me of when Pitino took the Celtics job thinking he could build around Tim Duncan, only to end up with Ron Mercer instead. If Luck’s arm is shot, that team could be in for a tough rebuild.

Indiana makes the Toyota Sequoia which IMO is one of the best suv's on the planet ( I own one).

However....the Japanese design must take 96% of the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots