PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other NFL pre-season games thread

Lol they showed a shot of that old man with the airplane on his head after catanzaro missed the field goal. What are the rats doing letting go Folk for Catanzaro. Folk has been pretty decent the past few years.

Lol they showed a shot of that old man with the airplane on his head after catanzaro missed the field goal. What are the rats doing letting go Folk for Catanzaro. Folk has been pretty decent the past few years.
cptjet.gif

"I'm out."

Josh Kline #64 in at centre right now.

Dallas at LA on NFL Network at 9pm

Greg Buttle's an idiot

Just watched the first half of DET vs IND.

Either DET is going to the SB or Indy sucks.

Am I seeing this right? Tarps over most of the top section of the stands in the left endzone at a 30 k capacity stadium?!?!?!?! :eek:

I'm in DC so I get to see the Ravens-Miami game. Boy Jay Cutler looks great......

Just kidding, he looks awful, Baltimore has fumble three times. Both team look bad. The Hammer is not looking good for Baltimore either.

Both those Florida teams should be sig improved
Bortles is absolute trash. Put Winston on the Jags and that's easily a 10-6/11-5 team.

Bortles is absolute trash. Put Winston on the Jags and that's easily a 10-6/11-5 team.

When you see any QB not named TB, Rodgers and I'll add a healthy Wilson...boy you see the difference.

I get the "Holy Roller" rule..but that's a weak rule. Should be at the discretion of the officials.

I really hope Logan Ryan doesn't bomb out over there.

Why are you surprised? Remember how many patriots fans used to complain about him during his time here? Especially in man coverage?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back