PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- No need to listen to WEEI till Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
With this whole Theo thing, guess its baseball till sept. What is sad, is that the Pats need to win the super bowl ,for them to be competitive in WEEI's world... I hope Espn radio in Boston goes out and gets Pats Monday, I could listen on line with that station

As soon as I heard about Epstein I took New England Sports Tonight off my daily calendar. They may still talk about the Patriots but it'll be 5 minutes at best. The Red Sox probably schedule this announcement for this week expecting the Patriots to have won last week and needing to plan for the attention.

Like I said its sad, what are there 160 baseball games, and 16 maybee if we are lucky 19 to 20 football games, not counting preseason. And It has to be anyalized to death...I like baseball to a point, but football is truley america's game.

I was listening to WEEI around noon and they were talking about some NBA player's loud wife....

well

let's not get too over the top. Until the theo thing, it has been nothing but pats everytime i listen! The sox will get 70% no doubt, but come draft time and such (trades, ect...) we will hear about the pats--especially from "dale and holley"!

Red Sox talk is better than Michael Chicklis, Mr Skin, and why GW is the second coming of ************ for 4 straight hours during the morning rush.

Last edited:
sdaniels7114 said:
Red Sox talk is better than Michael Chicklis, Mr Skin, and why GW is the second coming of ************ for 4 straight hours during the morning rush.

ESPN Boston covers the entire spectrum of sports, not just that cozy little corner on Yawkey Way.

There were muliple orgasms though out he WEEI studio and is continuing today.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
There were muliple orgasms thought out he WEEI studio and is continuing today.

Yes but atleast we have this forum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back