PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Fun fact. Vegas now has the Bruins as the favorite to win it all slightly. Only 450+ but I like to see that.

Given the Capitals success against Boston in recent years, don't be shocked to see that change if the Capitals hold on and win this game.

Given the Capitals success against Boston in recent years, don't be shocked to see that change if the Capitals hold on and win this game.
That's why I was hoping they lose tonight but doesnt look good, home team has won every game in that series, point in the Bs favor is they would have home ice if they end up playing them.

That's why I was hoping they lose tonight but doesnt look good, home team has won every game in that series, point in the Bs favor is they would have home ice if they end up playing them.

2-1 with plenty of time left. Let's keep hope alive. :)

3-1

Son of a...

Looking pretty interesting at the moment...

Well, we have a game, switched to the Sox for a couple innings and this turned into a game

Less than a minute from overtime in a game 7. Thank you Bruins for not putting us through that

3-3 heading into overtime.

Next goal wins

Well, we have a game, switched to the Sox for a couple innings and this turned into a game

If you were watching the Sox when the Canes scored would you mind terribly switching back? ;)

Short of DoG or breaking a stick over someone's head it seems the refs whistles have been put away

Double overtime in a game 7.

Straight up BS to call that DoG, Caps did it in 1st OT and no call

Bye bye Caps. Not looking past CBJ but have to say with Holtby gone you have to think the B's chances to make the Finals have improved

Nice! We will have a new cup champion

Carolina carried the play for the last several minutes of OT. Well deserved win.

Regards,
Chris

I don’t want any excuses from the Bruins, no Lighting, Caps, or Penguins. Get it done.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back