Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 37% at BUF: 63%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Lawrence had almost 400 yards passing and 5 TD today in the first half. His team won 73-7. That’s good right?
He threw his 1st INT in nearly a year and was just 13 passes shy of breaking the record held by Russell Wilson.

oceansizer

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Watching Alabama I am a bit confused who is better -Waddle or D.Smith. They are both speedy and great route runners.

reamer

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Watching Alabama I am a bit confused who is better -Waddle or D.Smith. They are both speedy and great route runners.

Waddle is faster and the more traditional punt returner. He's going to get all the flashy plays and pre-draft accolades.

Smith is crafty, tough, and plays special teams. I've thought for a while he'd be the prefect pairing with Harry, who can spend more time inside and take over a lot of possession duties, allowing Smith to spend more time downfield. He does whatever it takes to succeed. Hard worker. I'd love to have him aboard.

Scotty

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Guys, some of us discuss the college games under a thread "college games" in the Pats Draft Talk if it puts everything in one place ?

• Useful
Reactions: sb1