PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NCAA games thread

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Lawrence had almost 400 yards passing and 5 TD today in the first half. His team won 73-7. That’s good right?

Ian Book could be a decent backup QB in the CFL someday.

Georgia sucks

Lawrence had almost 400 yards passing and 5 TD today in the first half. His team won 73-7. That’s good right?
He threw his 1st INT in nearly a year and was just 13 passes shy of breaking the record held by Russell Wilson.

Watching Alabama I am a bit confused who is better -Waddle or D.Smith. They are both speedy and great route runners.

Watching Alabama I am a bit confused who is better -Waddle or D.Smith. They are both speedy and great route runners.

Waddle is faster and the more traditional punt returner. He's going to get all the flashy plays and pre-draft accolades.

Smith is crafty, tough, and plays special teams. I've thought for a while he'd be the prefect pairing with Harry, who can spend more time inside and take over a lot of possession duties, allowing Smith to spend more time downfield. He does whatever it takes to succeed. Hard worker. I'd love to have him aboard.

Saban is 22 - 0 vs his former coaches.

Guys, some of us discuss the college games under a thread "college games" in the Pats Draft Talk if it puts everything in one place ?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back