PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

B’s and C’s gona win 3 straight :cool:

Reactions: ALP
just my opinion. home court is huge in the nba. they were fortunate to win a game there. just look at last years playoffs. lots of home wins.
I understand, but this league's playoffs see switches in momentum all the time. If the Celtics win Monday, which is certainly possible, they go to Milwaukee tied up knowing they beat the Bucks badly on that court once already. Is it a tall task? Sure, but certainly not impossible.

The chances of a Boston sweep for the four sports teams this year seems to be flickering like a candle in the wind. The Bucks look like a solid team while the Celtics look like a group of talented athletes that can't seem to get on the same page. There may need to be roster changes if the Celtics hope to live up to the hype generated before the season began.

I understand, but this league's playoffs see switches in momentum all the time. If the Celtics win Monday, which is certainly possible, they go to Milwaukee tied up knowing they beat the Bucks badly on that court once already. Is it a tall task? Sure, but certainly not impossible.
its not impossible. i would never say that. i hope they prove me wrong.

its not impossible. i would never say that. i hope they prove me wrong.
See post #53. Look, I'm also frustrated by tonight's game. Midway through the fourth quarter I told my wife I was done watching them until next season which is, of course, BS. Milwaukee is, I think, a slightly better team than the Cs, but the better team doesn't always win. I'm hanging my hat on the fact that the Celtics kicked their ass in Milwaukee in game one. Now, they have to win Monday or it's over. But, they can win and then they're still alive and kicking. We'll see.

My opinion: The Celtics need a true elite superstar player to compete. Kyrie is a great player, top 15 IMO but in this age where superstars decide series Kyrie still isn't good enough. It doesn't help that we don't have a second superstar on the team. Guys like Horford or pre-injury Hayward are good All-Star players, but that's it.

We need a true superstar player. Guys like KD or AD.

See post #53. Look, I'm also frustrated by tonight's game. Midway through the fourth quarter I told my wife I was done watching them until next season which is, of course, BS. Milwaukee is, I think, a slightly better team than the Cs, but the better team doesn't always win. I'm hanging my hat on the fact that the Celtics kicked their ass in Milwaukee in game one. Now, they have to win Monday or it's over. But, they can win and then they're still alive and kicking. We'll see.
post 53? i never said it was impossible. if thats what you are trying to say. its just my opinion.

Yeah the Greek God is about to take over. We are in trouble.

Throw TimeLord out there to slow down Giannis.

My opinion: The Celtics need a true elite superstar player to compete. Kyrie is a great player, top 15 IMO but in this age where superstars decide series Kyrie still isn't good enough. It doesn't help that we don't have a second superstar on the team. Guys like Horford or pre-injury Hayward are good All-Star players, but that's it.

AD has won nothing. Sitting when he should be playing is something great players never do

does anybody still think the celtics have a chance to win a champioship?they are pathetic.

Oh well! NBA has been an utter sh*tshow since Bird and Magic retired.
Go Bruins!!!!!

does anybody still think the celtics have a chance to win a champioship?they are pathetic.
No. They overachieved last year with Kryrie and Hayward out of the lineup. Tatum is a good player, but I don’t understand the ball washing of that guy.

The Celtics are one loss away from LeBron doing some heavy recruiting for Kyrie. I say he goes where Kevin Durant goes which is hopefully the Knicks. If the Knicks get the #1 pick :eek:

AD has won nothing. Sitting when he should be playing is something great players never do
AD is going to the s**t show that is my Lakers in a year at most.

I can’t stand the Lakers organization, it’s embarrassing.

KD and Kyrie are going to NY. Celtics will be left with nothing special and will be an average team.

Some snark:
3 max salary guys should be plenty to beat a team with only 1.....LMFAO
When does the Genius portion of the program begin.
Any team building plan that overemphasizes midget PGs is a plan destined to fail
How about bringing in a certified sniper

The Brad has failed miserably this year

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots