PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

This. The Warriors dynasty is far from over. If they take a down year next year and nail a lottery pick, watch out. Or maybe they don’t take a down year and are still really good.
Without both KD and Klay? I doubt it.

Man what a tragic end to the gsw superteam, you hate to see it happen like that id much have rather seen the rockets take them down last year at full strength. If klay stays and is back to speed at some point next year they are still a strong contender though(not sure of Draymond greens contract status?).
The very earliest Thompson could be back is around Christmas. The chances of him being any good with that short rehab seem nil.

Man what a tragic end to the gsw superteam, you hate to see it happen like that id much have rather seen the rockets take them down last year at full strength. If klay stays and is back to speed at some point next year they are still a strong contender though(not sure of Draymond greens contract status?).

Last edited:
I think it’s funny that all pundits and Kellermans out there are so quick to declare the Warriors dynasty is over. They would have dominated the series with a healthy squad, and they have yet to lose any of the Big 4. Next year may be a really tough one for them, but if they re-up Klay and KD, and replace Iguodala and Livingston with decent role players, they’re going to remain a force to reckon with for many years.
They all will be 30 something...they are not Brady clones.

For those Tatum and Brown fans, you can rest easy.

Anthony Davis was just traded to the Lakers for Ingram, Ball, Hart and 3 firsts

For those Tatum and Brown fans, you can rest easy.

Anthony Davis was just traded to the Lakers for Ingram, Ball, Hart and 3 firsts

Celtics blew it with multiple bad moves. Couldn’t predict the Hayward injury, but the Kyrie deal and overvaluing these two = blown opportunity.

Celtics blew it with multiple bad moves. Couldn’t predict the Hayward injury, but the Kyrie deal and overvaluing these two = blown opportunity.

I still think he’s clippers or raptors at this point but if Kawhi were to join the Lakers who can stop them barring injury?

I'll laugh my ass off if NO ends up with a better record than LA next year.

I'll laugh my ass off if NO ends up with a better record than LA next year.

Zion and Ingram, pretty good young front court. And a lot of picks to fill in the rest of the roster.

I still think he’s clippers or raptors at this point but if Kawhi were to join the Lakers who can stop them barring injury?

Being a super team building front runner doesn’t seem like his style but we’ll see. A championship and finals MVP with the Clippers and you’re talking about a very unique legacy.

That's alot to give up for a guy who isn't a top five player in the league.

That's alot to give up for a guy who isn't a top five player in the league.

He is a top 2 forward (Antetokounmpo).
Based on his young age and he is still not at his peak, barely entering his prime...I'd say he is a top 5 player easily.

top 5 players: Curry, LeBron, Kawhi, Durant, and ???

Good. Davis a larger Kyrie. Grab your popcorn and watch that s###show implode.;)
Yea I soured on AD as well.

Back up the truck for Kahwi

He is a top 2 forward (Antetokounmpo).
Based on his young age and he is still not at his peak, barely entering his prime...I'd say he is a top 5 player easily.

top 5 players: Curry, LeBron, Kawhi, Durant, and ???

Wouldn’t a top 5 player have a near automatic playoff berth regardless of who is around him? I don’t understand this ranking.

AD is at worst a borderline top 5 player. If Durant doesn't come back the West will likely come down to Rockets and Lakers now.

I honest to god think we made a MASSIVE mistake not getting Kawhi last year. It's very clear now that we would likely be in the Finals if we got him and with the way things played with Durant injured this was a year we could have won a title

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back