PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: National Championship discussion

Kirby smart has 0 class. Going for it was fine but why are you throwing
I think Kirby is making the case that In future years the committee should consider 1 and even 2 loss SEC teams over anyone else.

Granted I think they have to put in undefeated conference champions but TCU and Ohio ST were neither.

There is a big difference from getting beat by Kansas State and losing to LSU in Baton Rouge!

There is the SEC, sometimes Clemson, and then the rest.

Last edited:
I think Kirby is making the case that In future years the committee should consider 1 and even 2 loss SEC teams over anyone else.

Granted I think they have to put in undefeated conference champions but TCU and Ohio ST were neither.

There is a big difference from getting beat by Kansas Star and losing to LSU in Baton Rouge!

There is the SEC, sometimes Clemson, and then the rest.
Remember, though, that the playoff field is set to expand.

Hahahaha has to be a troll.

When alabama is mediocre again no one outside the south East will care but when Notre dame sucks it’s a national story!
With 27 blue chip recruits in the 2023 cycle, Alabama won’t be mediocre again for a little while. At this point, as a fan of another SEC team, I’ve just given up hope. We’re all just waiting for Saban to either retire or die on the sideline.

With 27 blue chip recruits in the 2023 cycle, Alabama won’t be mediocre again for a little while. At this point, as a fan of another SEC team, I’ve just given up hope. We’re all just waiting for Saban to either retire or die on the sideline.
If Hooker didn't get hurt, I think Tennesse would have only had the one loss to Georgia and should have made it before TCU and Michigan.

This one cracked me up

Attachments

• 5D3922FD-0B6A-4060-AD33-94FBB45ADAE8.jpeg
    5D3922FD-0B6A-4060-AD33-94FBB45ADAE8.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 11
Don't want any part of Quentin Johnston after that showing.

TCU had no business being in that game.

K State beat them in the regular season and almost swept TCU barely losing to them in the Big 12 Championship.
K State DEFEATED TCU in the Big 12 Championship 31-28. K State then lost by 30 to Alabama in their Bowl game.

Georgia v Ohio would have been a classic Natty. Unfortunately Ohio choked against Michigan who then choked against TCU.

After listening to this Coach even has me ready to put the pads and helmet on lol

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back