PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Lord Favre Hadn't Gotten Press in a Week So

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhamz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
His arrogantness now says that he may play longer than just this upcoming season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2435739

You can be sure he will continue to play this card during the season as the calls to move on to the future and Aaron Rodgers become louder.

I am so pissed off right now. I've been having problems with my cable so I didn't get to watch the premier of Tom Brady's In Their Own Words, but I finally got it back. I checked the scheduling and it said it was on at 4:00 so I waited, and low and behold they interrupt it so we can hear Lord Favre's press conference. Enough is enough. This guy is a has been and a jerk and no one should care about what he has to say, even GB fans. This media obssession is ridiculous. I watched some of the press conference to see how long it was and he's not even though he's talking he's not really saying anything. The NFL network is no better than ESPN in terms of hyping stories and people.

zippo59 said:
I am so pissed off right now. I've been having problems with my cable so I didn't get to watch the premier of Tom Brady's In Their Own Words, but I finally got it back. I checked the scheduling and it said it was on at 4:00 so I waited, and low and behold they interrupt it so we can hear Lord Favre's press conference. Enough is enough. This guy is a has been and a jerk and no one should care about what he has to say, even GB fans. This media obssession is ridiculous. I watched some of the press conference to see how long it was and he's not even though he's talking he's not really saying anything. The NFL network is no better than ESPN in terms of hyping stories and people.
Thank Parcells and the Superbowl that never was for his hype.

SuperPatriot33 said:
Thank Parcells and the Superbowl that never was for his hype.
It wasn't even Favre that won the game for GB.

Two words: Desmond Howard

Lord Favre = Lord Flutie?:D

I think this is the year when we'll all know for sure that Favre's 13,000 interceptions were not an abberation.

In a related topic:

HawkRocky.jpg

..The Pack signed AJ Hawk!

(I love ProFootballTalk.com)

Last edited:
Here's my favorite question fron ESPN's Wonderlic test.

When Brett Favre throws an interception into quadruple coverage, it is generally thought to be excusable because ____.

Answer choices: (a) he is a "gunslinger"; (b) he isn't surrounded by top-notch talent, so therefore his only alternative is to play down to their level; (c) he is nice to the media; (d) he is Brett Favre; (e) all of the above; (f) I have no idea.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060227

Hoodie said:
Here's my favorite question fron ESPN's Wonderlic test.

When Brett Favre throws an interception into quadruple coverage, it is generally thought to be excusable because ____.

Answer choices: (a) he is a "gunslinger"; (b) he isn't surrounded by top-notch talent, so therefore his only alternative is to play down to their level; (c) he is nice to the media; (d) he is Brett Favre; (e) all of the above; (f) I have no idea.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060227
THey forgot...

"You wanna see a guy just havin' fun out there? He's just havin' fun!"

- Paul McGuire

and I can add

LOOK AT HIM, LOOK AT HIM, LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one good thing about the Tv changes. No more Paul MacGuire. Just wish they could have gotten rid of Theismann too.

They ought to put GB/Favre on Monday Night Football 3 or 4 times this year --- I love that old gunslinger! (Not!) The Packers are always great to watch, because didn't they win those Super Bowls in the 1960s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back