Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Spurs

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Lakers

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
I may be in the minority here, but I like Lebron. To be honest, my favorite NBA team is whatever team he's on. (Cavs last 4 years, and Lakers now)
lebron makes me . I can't stand that arrogant pompous piece of .

Fuxk Lebron

Created On:
03/04/2019 at 07:42 PM
PICK DETAIL
03/04/2019 at 09:10 PM | WIN
[509] NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +14½-110 (B+5)
PICK DETAIL
03/04/2019 at 10:40 PM | LOSE
[514] LOS ANGELES LAKERS +1½-115 (B+5)
PICK DETAIL
03/04/2019 at 10:40 PM | WIN
[514] TOTAL u241-110 (B+5) (LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS vrs LOS ANGELES LAKERS)
PICK DETAIL
[509] TOTAL o226-110 (B+5) (NEW ORLEANS PELICANS vrs UTAH JAZZ)
PICK DETAIL
[508] TOTAL u237½-110 (B+5) (MILWAUKEE BUCKS vrs PHOENIX SUNS)
PICK DETAIL
03/04/2019 at 10:10 PM | WIN
[512] TOTAL u233½-110 (B+5) (NEW YORK KNICKS vrs SACRAMENTO KINGS)
PICK DETAIL
03/04/2019 at 08:40 PM | WIN
[506] SAN ANTONIO SPURS +3-110 (B+5)

Hate teasing past 0 but I thought the fakers & James hit the magic button & were locks.

In the history of American sports, I can't think of any great player who needed so much assistance to create his enduring legacy.
In European Soccer, Neymar is Bron Bron.

Some might include Ronaldo but I say not the same. Ronaldo left Manchester United to triple his his salary from 6 mill to 18 mill pounds....and then he stuck around when Madrid kept adding more cash to his deal. He left Madrid for many reasons but I put at the top of the list Spain's tax laws....that penalized Ronaldo 22 mill euros + suspended sentence. He jumped to Italy which taxes non Italian earnings with a flat fee of 100,000 euros....no matter how much he earns beyond its borders.
Ronaldo is about coin, Ronaldo never takes games off, and Ronaldo delivers every year on the biggest stages.

Last edited:
In the history of American sports, I can't think of any great player who needed so much assistance to create his enduring legacy.
In European Soccer, Neymar is Bron Bron.

Some might include Ronaldo but I say not the same. Ronaldo left Manchester United to triple his his salary from 6 mill to 18 mill pounds....and then he stuck around when Madrid kept adding more cash to his deal. He left Madrid for many reasons but I put at the top of the list Spain's tax laws....that penalized Ronaldo 22 mill euros + suspended sentence. He jumped to Italy which taxes non Italian earnings with a flat fee of 100,000 euros....no matter how much he earns beyond its borders.
Ronaldo is about coin, Ronaldo never takes games off, and Ronaldo delivers every year on the biggest stages.
:D:D:Dsoccer.

Not many teams want Lebroni. Those that may trade for him don't want to give too much.
Word is an aging superstar who may not 100% buy in to where he goes.

Myself I never liked him much ... not that he would care.
He has donated and helped raise tons of money - so I respect him for that.

Not many teams want Lebroni. Those that may trade for him don't want to give too much.

Why I hate Lebron despite being almost convinced he is the greatest hoop player of all time:
He christened himself King James
He pimps sugar water to the world (Sprite)
He pimps garbage food to the world (McDonalds)
He pimps $200 b-ball shoes to poor inner city kids
He pimped crappy cars (Kia)
The ultimate corporate bagman/hypocrite who
He redefined the term "carpet bagger"
He sucks the oxygen out of the NBA
He's existance has single handedly destroyed sportstalk broadcasts....TV/radio
He's a coach killer
Teammates exist only to build Lebron's legacy or be targets for blame
The aftermath he leaves in each departed city
He quit in the playoffs
He quits his team every few years
His face looks like a messy taint after a spicy meal in Amish country
He complains to refs on every play
He's a Laker

Last edited:

I'm not a LeBron fan and the guy isn't perfect, but I've always felt he's done okay with everything. I think his egotism's been encouraged and enabled and it could've been a lot worse. The environment in the NBA and today's society is what he's grown up in, and he didn't create it. I think in all, he's handled it well. He pouts. He's emotional. He's human.

I don't think he's got much love from Boston, otherwise, if he'd play say for small money, it'd be great to have him play his last years here, contributing to a title or two, when he doesn't have to be the star. But, I think Boston is too much of an enemy now for most people.

Lebroni to sit out remainder of season now, allegedly.

What a feckin joke league the Ass-ociation is. The inmates not only run the asylum, they own the asylum.

3 max contract players who can't be counted on to be in the lineup
Taint Face
Flat Earther
Lebron's Pelican Puppet

And Ainge wants to build around two of them

lol, who the hell is Taint Face? hahaha

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-1_17-17-47.png
    upload_2019-4-1_17-17-47.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
Magic says he "didn't like the backstabbing going on"
Hmmm
Wonder who he is referring to?
The Amish Taint Face who has been lobbying behind the scenes to replace half the roster and get Walton fired?

Magic met with Bron Bron and his puppet agent last week and quits soon after.
Buyers remorse?
Didn't want to be tagged as Lebron's ***** after the wrecking ball completes its summer demolition on Bron Bron's orders?
More plausible: Bron Bron *****ed Magic out for being a lazy stupid fu*k who wasted a year in his life.

All I know is I'm being entertained. Nice job ATF

Magic says he "didn't like the backstabbing going on"
Hmmm
Tragic ought to know back-stabbing when he sees it...wasn't he the one who had Paul Westhead fired during his rookie season?

Feck him and the entire feckin franchise. I hope they never hang another feckin banner again.

Tragic ought to know back-stabbing when he sees it...wasn't he the one who had Paul Westhead fired during his rookie season?

Feck him and the entire feckin franchise. I hope they never hang another feckin banner again.
LA LA Land has muted Taint Face’s drive to be the man. Maximizing celebrity status and entertainment industry power have become his priorities ....though cashing load managed Lakers checks is a nice easy gig. History will see a carpetbagger with too few titles considering the mountains moved to support his ambitions, too many runners up attempts, the amount of destruction left in his abandoned paths, and an indifferent swan song in LA. His position on the top of the mantle is anything but secure.
Good riddance

Last edited:
Last edited:
Some great articles out there talking about all the top free agents and how none of them ... at least at this time ... have interest in playing with Lebroni.

Some great articles out there talking about all the top free agents and how none of them ... at least at this time ... have interest in playing with Lebroni.

anthony davis is their only chance

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back