Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Spurs

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Lakers

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
His ego will bring him to L.A but his best bet at a championship (outside of GS but that won’t happen) is the Celtics or the Rockets.

Zero chance he goes to the Lakers. That team is horrible and he’d be in no better position to beat the Warriors than he is now in Cleveland, even if George joined up with him.

If he wants to get the (warrior)monkey off his back, he needs to go to the Rockets, Celtics, or 76ers in that order.

Why isn't this thread in the Celtics forum?
because people just ignore rules of the site and start threads as they please. How bout them Red Sox though? Who do you think the Bruins will draft this year? Read any good books lately? Soccer sucks...the Jets suck too!

BTW, Ray Lewis killed a guy

Steelers

He and Ben can try to outdo each other with their, "Look at me I'm playing hurt" bullsh1t.

Good question... Not one post discussing if Lebron can rush a QB...
he is not coming to the Pats to play DE...he is too young and does not have a pre existing injury. He does not strike me as very coachable

He's going to the Clippers, aka, Cleveland West. Wouldn't that be something if the effin' Clipper win an NBA title?
You're a couple years too late on that one. The Clippers finally blew up that team of full of underachievers. There's no talent left.

Lebron would no doubt have to swallow a bit of pride in that regard in order to join them.

Perhaps Lebron would feel less of a need to override the coaches with a guy like Pop in charge, but who knows.
How could anyone think he'd try to override Pop? That's like if some player comes to NE and tells BB how it should go down. Oh wait....that did happen with Cassius Marsh. Lol.

That's some "cat like quickness" right there. Nice find. As a Lakers fan, that makes me happy.

To team up with lebron? I heard about that one but what money will the lakers have? Soon a guy like Randall will want to get paid.
The Lakers have the most cap room in the league even if they paid Randall.

Zero chance he goes to the Lakers. That team is horrible and he’d be in no better position to beat the Warriors than he is now in Cleveland, even if George joined up with him.

If he wants to get the (warrior)monkey off his back, he needs to go to the Rockets, Celtics, or 76ers in that order.
And the Cavs with all their 1st round picks were good before LeBron showed up? That's the only reason he went back there was because they had Kyrie and the ability to trade Wiggens for an established veteran which was Kevin Love. The Lakers are building a nice core with Kuzma, Ingram and Randall but they need an established veteran like Paul George and LeBron to make them competitive.

And he's not going to the Rockets as they'd have to blow up the team. He won't go to the Celtics because Kyrie doesn't like him.

You do realize that by doing as you please and participating in this thread you are showing a far too healthy offseason disregard for the rules of the site right? This is how the inevitable decline begins and before long...

I'll flog myself later when nobody is looking ...
tumblr_lnjsxjDgGt1qjezbwo1_500.gif

I'll flog myself later when nobody is looking ...

It's good to know you are taking this as seriously as the situation calls for harumph, harumph...

CarefulReasonableIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

Who here REALLY cares where Lebron lands?

I doubt he goes to the Western Conference - too big a chance he breaks his finals' streak.

Sixers.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back