PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lamar/Mahomes the next Brady/Manning rivalry

Not being in the hall of fame doesn't mean they're "mediocre talent". Reche Caldwell was mediocre talent. But Troy Brown was a pro bowler in the era when it meant something. So was Dillon 4 times. Branch was a SB MVP. Not exactly what I'd call mediocre.

Gronk was a first team all pro 4 times. Welker twice and Moss once. Those weapons are right up there if not better than any weapon Manning had.

It's true that the Patriots have had inferior weapons for Brady compared to Manning much of the rest of the time but he also never had a coach near the level of Belichick. Anyway like I always say the idea that Brady never had any good talent to work with is a total myth.

Lets compare the current Chiefs offense to any Brady led offense. Maybe 1 year compares, 2007. Thats it. Brady did it year after year without a super team around him. Thats the difference, lets see Mahommes carry the Chiefs to the AFCC with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney as his outside threats

I'd take Josh Allen over Murray without hesitation.
Much like Lamar Jackson, Allen's inability to beat you from the pocket will be exposed against the best defense's. Kyler can pass.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back