PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Just got my first paycheck today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpelton

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Thought I'd celebrate with my forum friends. 3 years of utter brokitude are finally at an end!

If you're curious I got WFH job with AT&T for mobile service tech support. Pay is not enormous but mobile service is relatively recession and pandemic proof so hey

AT&T offers tuition reimbursement, do they not?

Congratulations!

I don't have a job as such, but a couple clients who provide some semblance of an income, for which I'm very grateful, so I'm def feeling your joy.

Congrats man! Hope you like it. I’m having a very productive day at work today, other than the 4 hour break I took in the middle

Thought I'd celebrate with my forum friends. 3 years of utter brokitude are finally at an end!

If you're curious I got WFH job with AT&T for mobile service tech support. Pay is not enormous but mobile service is relatively recession and pandemic proof so hey
What kind of phone service are you selling over there?

My cell keeps dropping calls and cutting out.

Look up the unlimited your way plan to learn more. I'm gonna mostly be support but we will be helping ppl find the right plan too

I'm still in training for the next 3 weeks but yeah they have already gone over both the active plans and some of the legacy plans people are still grandfathered into. And it seems like unlimited is the only kind of plan they're keeping active these days other than legacy plans

Well done and remember we all had to start somewhere/sometime. Even in these difficult times work hard and learn as much as you can. You never know what could be round the corner in the way of opportunities. Good luck.

I'm happy for you. Nothing like getting some money in hand and putting it in your bank account.

Congrats! Now you can lend me some gambling money...,

Congratulations.
Some Cliches to start your new career:

"Eighty percent of success is showing up." Woody Allen
"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good." Jerry West

Show up on time and give them a good day's work. Me

Not yet but I'm sure we'll get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes