PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Martin loses his mind! Post threats to his high school & Incognito

The coach on Miami from new England at the time this happened was interviewed on one of the local stations. I remember him saying that J Martin didn't show up for practice for a couple days, so he stopped by his house and I guess he was suicidal then. The guy was pretty pissed that the wells report omitted a lot of things he told them, but I guess if your outcome is predetermined you only use stuff that support t he outcome you want.

Some people can't handle words like "nuthouse" apparently....

Exactly my point. I mean if you can't look past words like "wackadoos" and "nuthouse" in a post that was obviously posted from the heart then how sensitive are you? :D

yet he can buy as many AR-15 rifles as he can carry, right after he's released.
cuz, Merika.

Dump your political sewage elsewhere, please...And if you despise America as you obviously do, please dump your sewage self elsewhere. Decent human beings can express their idiotic opinions without flipply insulting this great nation.

Exactly my point. I mean if you can't look past words like "wackadoos" and "nuthouse" in a post that was obviously posted from the heart then how sensitive are you?

While it's clear some folks may need a bit of sensitivity training I am far more concerned that my own apparently need to get in training. It is so weak it hasn't managed to assert itself in years. I think it was last seen around the time the rug was peed on...

big-lebowski-062-02202014.gif

...either that or it may have been shortly after I married a redhead. :rolleyes:

Dump your political sewage elsewhere, please...And if you despise America as you obviously do, please dump your sewage self elsewhere. Decent human beings can express their idiotic opinions without flipply insulting this great nation.
He can go to Syria. Their civilian base is totally disarmed. I hear they’re absolutely thriving.

Some people can't handle words like "nuthouse" apparently....
Actually I wasn’t sure who you wanted locked up in the nuthouse? The bullies? The victims? The paranoid participants of fear mongering?

The list of mentally impaired and disturbed humans is very long.

Actually I wasn’t sure who you wanted locked up in the nuthouse? The bullies? The victims? The paranoid participants of fear mongering?

C'mon Clone. He clearly said "wackadoos". :D

The guys who ride the T and rock back and forth talking to themselves and scaring little kids... That's a start.. .

Exactly my point. I mean if you can't look past words like "wackadoos" and "nuthouse" in a post that was obviously posted from the heart then how sensitive are you? :D
Who gives a schitt about sensitivity? Get these loons help...or keep them away from the sane people...you don't have to be "sensitive" to realize some people are seriously ****ed in the head, some by their own fault (booze, drugs) and some through no fault of their own.. .

Who gives a schitt about sensitivity? Get these loons help...or keep them away from the sane people...you don't have to be "sensitive" to realize some people are seriously ****ed in the head, some by their own fault (booze, drugs) and some through no fault of their own.. .

Well I was just kidding with you to begin with. Your overall point is valid and I agree with it.

But on a serious note I don't talk about people with issues like they're a piece of schitt. Some people struggle with mental issues but are able to cope while others go over the edge. If they become dangerous or show signs of being dangerous then I totally agree with you that they should be able to get help from somewhere.

BTW: Yes drugs can be the root of some mental issues but are more than likely the symptom.

Don't take that the wrong way. I like your posts and even those that are somewhat unhinged during the GDT because I know you're a hard core Pats fan and I think it's funny when you lose it. But I don't like when people use degrading or disrespectful words towards people who clearly have a problem that they are having trouble dealing with.

The thread is about Martin ... not the politics of guns ...

we don't do politics here anymore ... per Ian's guidelines.
Does the new politics board outside of pats fans still exist? Couldn’t get to the site last I checked.

The guys who ride the T and rock back and forth talking to themselves and scaring little kids...

Don't you judge me.
harumph.gif

Not to jump back into the discussion, but just to offer a followup on Martin:

Former Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who was at the center of a bullying scandal in 2013, was detained Friday after sharing an Instagram story featuring a shotgun and ammunition that included the caption, "When you're a bully victim & a coward, your options are suicide, or revenge." According to a report, Martin has now been moved to a mental health facility.

Jonathan Martin reportedly in mental health facility; police say no threat to L.A. schools

And I'm out of here again.

He can go to Syria. Their civilian base is totally disarmed. I hear they’re absolutely thriving.
I have been a gun owner since age 7 and a Republican since my vote for Reagan in 1980 at age 18.

I am for the second amendment but realize that there are reasonable exceptions that can be made. Nukes and hand grenades are banned. The AR-15 and similar weapons such be on that list. My single shot 20-gauge and 0.22 rifle are NOTHING like them, because my firearms have legit uses other than killing lots of people in a hurry.

I have been a gun owner since age 7 and a Republican since my vote for Reagan in 1980 at age 18.

I am for the second amendment but realize that there are reasonable exceptions that can be made. Nukes and hand grenades are banned. The AR-15 and similar weapons such be on that list. My single shot 20-gauge and 0.22 rifle are NOTHING like them, because my firearms have legit uses other than killing lots of people in a hurry.
Home made explosives are banned as well, but don’t tell that to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. The problem with banning certain types of weapons is that the people behind that idea aren’t really all about just banning that one gun. Ultimately, if you really want to get down to the nitty gritty of it, they want to ban all guns but won’t come right out and say it. Further, how do you propose to collect them from the people that purchased them legally, such as myself? You going to send the police or military door to door to do it? How do you propose to keep them out of the hands of felons?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back