PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G. benched

Kind of reminscent of the old Japanese proverb: "He who goes to dig grave, dig two." Unfortunately for Cam, he's become the second prime candidate for a sepulcher.
Leave room for the game plan and the Pats scouts in charge of the WR & TE positions

Jimmy hurt again today.
He's not going to last in the league. Getting hurt vs Miami in 2016 was a harbinger of things to come. He just isn't durable. He also isn't nearly as good as we used to hope back in the day. Kinda glad we avoided that situation.

He's not going to last in the league. Getting hurt vs Miami in 2016 was a harbinger of things to come. He just isn't durable. He also isn't nearly as good as we used to hope back in the day. Kinda glad we avoided that situation.

I think he would be better with the patriots. He doesn't seem to fit Shanahan's system. He was perfect for the Pat's quick read and react system.

For that game and a half he looked like brady running the offense.

If the 49ers decide to part ways I'd take him back.

I think he would be better with the patriots. He doesn't seem to fit Shanahan's system. He was perfect for the Pat's quick read and react system.

I wouldn’t dude is fragile and that super bowl game left a sour taste.

He played two games. One against Arizona who weren’t all that good and one against Miami who were decent but not world beaters. Shanahan is a good offensive coach too. He knows how to maximize Jimmy and he gave him weapons. The truth is Jimmy is not durable, and no being here didn’t save him from being knocked out of games, and he’s someone that can take an already talented team and make them go, but he struggles when asked to take on too much. He also lacks consistency.

Him and Goff are probably like the floor of what you should want in a franchise guy

only on the cheap. I would not spend the type of money the niners are paying him. Can’t trust him actually holding up against potential injury. He couldn’t last in the 2 games he actually started for us.

Maybe the stars will align for Jimmy to come back. I'd be all in.

Played 1 full season out of 3, the other 2 years his team was screwed. That, plus the ‘big game’ factor are too hard to ignore when considering a franchise qb

Kittle looks to be out for season with foot fracture.
Jimmy sprained same ankle again. Will miss some time. Niners may finish last in the West.

Kittle looks to be out for season with foot fracture.
Jimmy sprained same ankle again. Will miss some time. Niners may finish last in the West
Kittles going the Gronk route in terms of injuries.

Is this like the 3rd season he's missed time? He's not proving durable at all

And to think, a couple years ago, people wanted the younger QB since he was less likely to get injured than that older QB.....
We'd roll the dice with him now though. I don't believe for a second BB was going to replace Brady with him though.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back