PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Fassell passed away

I see an incoming lawsuit.

Jim Fossil now.

Growing up in CT I remember being a little kid around a lot of Giants fans and they used to crap all over him basically because he wasn't Parcells.

In 2000 he guaranteed that the Giants would go to the playoffs, and they did. They made it all the way to Super Bowl 35 before getting trounced by one of the all-time great teams in the 2000 Ravens.

Why do you think that?
According to what very little the media has provided (as usual), he apparently went to the hospital experiencing “chest pains”. Then without any explanation, he’s “put under” and then he “suffered a heart attack”, which killed him.

The media these days are getting lazier with their extremely vague “reporting” without any explanations. It’s pulling teeth just to find the little information that I found above. Almost every article about what happened to him has to have a bunch of filler of his history instead of finding out what happened to him.

Growing up in CT I remember being a little kid around a lot of Giants fans and they used to crap all over him basically because he wasn't Parcells.
Grew up in the 203 as well and experienced the same. The 02 wild card game...

According to what very little the media has provided (as usual), he apparently went to the hospital experiencing “chest pains”. Then without any explanation, he’s “put under” and then he “suffered a heart attack”, which killed him.

The media these days are getting lazier with their extremely vague “reporting” without any explanations. It’s pulling teeth just to find the little information that I found above. Almost every article about what happened to him has to have a bunch of filler of his history instead of finding out what happened to him.
That is the family and the media duty after the guy is in the ground. media reports of potential negligent death does nothing for the family now. Let the family grieve a bit.

Grew up in the 203 as well and experienced the same. The 02 wild card game...

That was a wild & crazy wild card game, that's for sure...I kinda feel sorry for Trey Junkin; that last snap wasn't the total disaster a lot of people make it out to be...The holder has to share at least some of the blame there...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back