PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

But put two Jekyll & Hyde teams together and...
Yes, the TEN/OAK game seems like another good example. It’s tough to lay off some of these games, but DAL giving points on the road against a team with the same record should have been a big red flag.

Yes, the TEN/OAK game seems like another good example. It’s tough to lay off some of these games, but DAL giving points on the road against a team with the same record should have been a big red flag.

OAK was my Jonah for years and this week they are playing their replacement, smdh.
As for Dallas, I think Jerruh isn't the only one that looks at the talent on that team and expects more from it than they have been producing.

Heavy on Georgia Ml and spread full game. First half under

Took Buffalo +6.5

Small play parlay on all the large lines at 1pm

Skins +12
Broncos +8
Lions +13

Sorry I'm late, wife's dog got sick all over the den (sigh).
Buff +7, Det +13.5, NO -1, Sea P

I took PIT moneyline as my only play of the day. I’ve been super conservative with the holidays approaching. The last thing I want to do is give them a bunch of money back.

Jacobs out for Oak just made TN a worthwhile investment

Well after a tough Sunday afternoon....I take some solice in the picker going 12-2-1 on Sunday. Would have preferred 11-3-1 but I digress....

I got beat up pretty good this weekend. Specifically Saturday.

saw the board pretty well Sunday, but I was chasing and made parlays instead of if bets.

Also threw 240 on a two team teaser which lost (Texans -2.5) I mentioned earlier in the weak I liked the broncos to the cover, but I thought the texans would win.

I’ve decided to shut it down (going to try) the rest of the regular season. Regroup and get clear thoughts for the playoffs.

An outstanding week for the Picker, I believe overall its best week I believe it has had. If memory serves me correctly it went 13-3 one or two other times. Anyhow it 13-2-1 was not too shabby.

Edit: Forgot to add the weekly and season record

Week:
ATS: 13-2-1
SU: 14-2

Season:
ATS: 82-60-3 (58%) +16 units
SU: 86-59

week14_Picks.JPG
spread_diff_breakdown_week14.JPG

Last edited:
Here is Week 15 minus the Dolphins - Giants spread (its showing as -3 Giants in some places but not on the site I use yet) I will update it once the line is out. Guessing sometime this afternoon, unless they are waiting on whether Eli will make another start this Sunday.

This weeks eye openers:

Titans over the Texans...
Skins over the Eagles
Chargers over the Vikings

On to week 15
Edited: Now includes the Giants/Dolphins line...

week15_Picks.JPG

Last edited:
An outstanding week for the Picker, I believe overall its best week I believe it has had. If memory serves me correctly it went 13-3 one or two other times. Anyhow it 13-2-1 was not too shabby.

Edit: Forgot to add the weekly and season record

Week:
ATS: 13-2-1
SU: 14-2

Season:
ATS: 82-60-3 (58%) +16 units
SU: 86-59

View attachment 25454
View attachment 25455

im gonna go check out what those guys on that forum had to say. That one guy was being a major douche

im gonna go check out what those guys on that forum had to say. That one guy was being a major douche

I don't mind good ribbing, but the Rudy dude is obviously off his rocker. Based on the views I would say there are a lot of folks lurking and possibly using the tool just not commenting.

I got beat up pretty good this weekend. Specifically Saturday.

saw the board pretty well Sunday, but I was chasing and made parlays instead of if bets.

Also threw 240 on a two team teaser which lost (Texans -2.5) I mentioned earlier in the weak I liked the broncos to the cover, but I thought the texans would win.

I’ve decided to shut it down (going to try) the rest of the regular season. Regroup and get clear thoughts for the playoffs.

No one likes a quiter....:p

Seriously I have done that a few times. I enter the season with a set amount I was willing to put in the betting account, once that ran out my season was done.

This is my last weekend until playoffs. Taking a break from hockey and NFL.

After the NFL is done I will bet hockey now and then but in the summer it stops.

No one likes a quiter....:p

Seriously I have done that a few times. I enter the season with a set amount I was willing to put in the betting account, once that ran out my season was done.

I can still play if I want. I won’t be suprised if Sunday rolls around and something I end up making an if bet or something, justified by the fact my most confident pick the last few weeks has won

The gambling thread made it halfway down the second page. We should all be ashamed (or maybe proud)?

My play so far is TEN/HOU under the adjusted total (-130), which gets me to 53.5. If I hit that, I’m probably looking hard at BUF on the moneyline for the late SNF action.

Anyone else seeing things they like?

Edit: cooling off on the idea of going against Pittsburgh at home in prime time. I don’t think I’ll mess with this game.

Last edited:
The gambling thread made it halfway down the second page. We should all be ashamed (or maybe proud)?

My play so far is TEN/HOU under the adjusted total (-130), which gets me to 53.5. If I hit that, I’m probably looking hard at BUF on the moneyline for the late SNF action.

Anyone else seeing things they like?
I am also going to look closely at LAR on the moneyline, and GB-3.5.

1 PM plays are an if bet with the texans, pats, chiefs and packers

And a parlay with those 4 plus the giants.

Ill post screenshots soon

Watson and Eli really out here trying to throw away the score I’m trying to make today

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back