PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: If Vikings manage to Keep One Seed in NFC..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
That is pretty wild, HFA throughout including the Super Bowl if they could get there. Unprecedented bigly.

I actually would very much look forward to a Pats Vikes Super Bowl.

That defense is no joke.

Yes, I guess I should explain. It's not that I take them lightly. In fact, I think they would be a very worthy opponent, I just like the idea of playing against another team that we haven't already defeated in the Super Bowl.

I know, I know....that's getting picky, but I think it would be cool to add another team to the list.

So with that in mind I need the Vikes or Saints to come out of the NFC.

I honestly would prefer to play Philly than any other NFC contender.

Last 4 super bowls have been road games anyway. Bring it on.

It's bizarre to me that one of the best teams in the league is currently holding a very short leash on its starting quarterback, but hey what can you do.

Even weirder........they would be the 'away' team in the Super Bowl and have to use the away locker room in their own building.

Is that the case? I was wondering about that. Hilarious if that's how it ends up.

Not a chance the patriots would ever lose to Casey Keenum in the super bowl. He's the defenition of average. I watched him on hard knocks last year and many of his games.

Vikings have a great D, bug mark my words keenum will be their downfall in postseason.

Not a chance the patriots would ever lose to Casey Keenum in the super bowl. He's the defenition of average. I watched him on hard knocks last year and many of his games.

Vikings have a great D, bug mark my words keenum will be their downfall in postseason.

This times a million. He's going to revert to his old self and throw costly interceptions in the playoffs.

Yes, I guess I should explain. It's not that I take them lightly. In fact, I think they would be a very worthy opponent, I just like the idea of playing against another team that we haven't already defeated in the Super Bowl.

I know, I know....that's getting picky, but I think it would be cool to add another team to the list.

That and I like both their head coaches. It’s old school no nonsense football 24/7. Their players are relatively disciplined and it’s not based on hype. It would be a great super bowl.

I wasn't going after your statement. My comment on their D was general in nature supporting your point.

My perception is they've been kinda-sorta flying under the radar all year and the attention has been going to the Lambs, Iggles and Saints. Here they are @ 10-2 with wins vs the Rams, Falcons and Saints.

That team is for real.

lol we would beat the **** out of the vikings or rams

NFC is really fun this year. Eagles saints and Vikings are all legitimate. The rams run defense issues will be there kryptonite. They are a tier below in my opinion

That defense is no joke.

Yes it is but at a certain point they won't be able to get by with their QB playing.

I've seen a few games where the Vikings play 3 quarters and just run the ball and milk the clock on the 4th even with a short lead like 10 points. Zimmer is not taking any chance, he is taking what the games gives them and that's smart on his part but the regular season most times tells a false story. The 3 quarters of play is their merit but also shows how unqualified the opponents are, no quality team is done on the 3rd quarter.

Is that the case? I was wondering about that. Hilarious if that's how it ends up.

I'm pretty sure it would be......the NFL alternates which conference is the home team.

Last year the Pats were the road team with the Falcons being the home team.

As such, the AFC should be the home team this year.

Yes it is but at a certain point they won't be able to get by with their QB playing.

I've seen a few games where the Vikings play 3 quarters and just run the ball and milk the clock on the 4th even with a short lead like 10 points. Zimmer is not taking any chance, he is taking what the games gives them and that's smart on his part but the regular season most times tells a false story. The 3 quarters of play is their merit but also shows how unqualified the opponents are, no quality team is done on the 3rd quarter.
Agree. Case Keenum isn't exactly a Pro Bowl QB but hes been on fire his last 4 games. Skeptical he can continue that in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes