Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
...That I have not noticed this confused :confused:reaction yet until now.

Great addition that I’m sure was specifically designed in response to mosslost polls.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
If worms scaled ladders would robins carry shingles?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Great addition that I’m sure was specifically designed in response to mosslost polls.

And here I've thought right along it was inspired by the @fnordcircle 'lifestyle'
@Ian can we get some clarification on this or will we remain :confused:

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Why was Butler benched ..... :confused::confused::confused:

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR

LOL, it was an easy request since the image already existed. A little modification, a couple of clicks and boom - now we can let the confusion reign :confused:

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
LOL, it was an easy request since the image already existed. A little modification, a couple of clicks and boom - now we can let the confusion reign :confused:
Even with 6 Lombardi's it reigns :confused: ... .and reigns :confused:... and reigns :confused:.
A few are even convinced Belichick is :confused: way too often. :confused::eek:
Alas ... when one is :confused::confused::confused: they suffer from the illusion that everyone else is :confused:.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter

Do your JOB and give us like 80 more, please.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
If worms scaled ladders would robins carry shingles?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Not sure about that, but I refuse to consider the philosophical implications of pea gravel. When pressed on the matter, I respond with "Happy slappy nappy!" Or occasionally, "Bim, bim, skala-bim!" At that point the inquisitor usually just walks away, but oddly enough never making a left turn -- always straight ahead, or to the right.