PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hernandez indicted in double Homicide back in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady6, anyone who has to repeatedly tell people on a message board just how awesome they are over and over and over and over and over and over again, and relentlessly push their opinions on every issue down everyone else's throats has serious problems with mental illness, and yes, i am talking about you, awesome as you are. Two can obviously play this game however you will be the big loser because you post twenty times as much as i do. So feel free to continue disliking every post i make and i will continue to return the favor in kind. Or you can put me on ignore and that will end it. I have no interest in having any discussion with you about anything and have made that clear over and over and over again but you ignore that. For some reason you have been refusing to do so for almost a year, despite being told by moderators to do so and being asked by me to do so. Stop responding to my posts and stop giving them dislikes and i guarantee I will do the same in return. I don't think that is asking much and don't understand why you feel like you have to keep acting like we are having a discussion when we aren't. You go your way and i will go mine, end of problem.
Ivan you have no opinion that is the problem you simply advocate for everything that the Patriots do and act as if they are flawless. You have zero objectivity whatsoever what you say is mindless and predictable. You run around with your foam finger like a blind bat taking shots at posters because the have the audacity to express their opinion.

As far as a mental illness goes, I was not the one up at 3am trolling people because I have a jihad about someone who uses the same Internet forum as them and do not like what they say.

Also you quote my posts and if you say something that I disagree with I explain why I disagree. The difference between you and me is what I say to you is about the thread topic 99% of the time, I do not insult you, or attack you for like a bully on a school bus.

I will not interact with you, clearly you are a disturbed person who is so caught up in petty nonsense that you are impossible to communicate with.

Yes, when i came home from work and saw your numerous dislikes for my posts I returned the favor in kind, and will continue to do so, in fact I am going to do so right now. Put me on ignore and that will end it, unless you continue to serially dislike my posts, in which case i will again return the favor in kind. I don't know how many times I have to tell you I have no interest in discussing anything with you but you really do not take the "hint." I would be very happy to never have any interaction with you again. Take the "hint" and the issue will go away for good.
I disliked 3 posts Ivan, because they were smug and you were intentionally being a ****. I sincerely disliked what you said, and you wrote it with that intent. What you did was to settle some stupid immature score in your mind.

Brady6 - I know this is completely unsolicited, so take this for what its worth.

I notice you've posted many times to express frustration with people 'disliking' your posts. From my perspective, I think forum members are generally pretty savvy and able to identify those with agendas, and I think the new like/dislike system actually does a great job of highlighting this and displaying it for all to see. However, I think your back-and-forth with them gets you off track with your positions and lowers your presence and posting to a personal conflict with them - which I find unintentionally empowers them/their perspective and can devalue yours.

Just something that I notice and think about as I read through the forum.
It annoys me that I have all these dislikes from 3-4 users and these posters are abusing and misusing the new thread functions to act out their delusional agendas. We are all supposed to be adults and capable of having a discussion without becoming petty.

Ironically this thread is about a man who's arrogance, righteousness, and anger led him down such a heinous path of revenge and retaliation, and you see this type of behavior that is built on the same emotions, it is just disappointing.

I agree though with your post, I will not waste my time anymore, I am not going to let people like Ivan pull from my enjoyment of this board. I appreciate the insight and objective view.

Ivan you have no opinion that is the problem you simply advocate for everything that the Patriots do and act as if they are flawless. You have zero objectivity whatsoever what you say is mindless and predictable. You run around with your foam finger like a blind bat taking shots at posters because the have the audacity to express their opinion.

As far as a mental illness goes, I was not the one up at 3am trolling people because I have a jihad about someone who uses the same Internet forum as them and do not like what they say.

Also you quote my posts and if you say something that I disagree with I explain why I disagree. The difference between you and me is what I say to you is about the thread topic 99% of the time, I do not insult you, or attack you for like a bully on a school bus.

I will not interact with you, clearly you are a disturbed person who is so caught up in petty nonsense that you are impossible to communicate with.

Lol, that was borderline unintelligible, which fits perfectly with your borderline personality. I post at 3 am because that's when i get out of work, a concept you apparently don't grasp because it would be impossible to hold down any job while posting 2,000 times a day. unfortunately regular people, like me, actually have to work for a living, it would be great if i were super awesome, like you, then I could spend every waking moment on here ramming my views down everyone else's throats and telling them how super awesome i am, but i do have to make a living so that isn't an option, too bad for me.

I will take you at your "word" that you will finally stop responding to me when i have been asking you to for the past 9 months. I have zero interest in what you have to say and will happily act as if you don't exist from here on out. End of problem, hopefully finally. As long as you don't respond to my posts or rate them i will do the same and there will be no issue at all.

Last edited:
Lol, that was borderline unintelligible, which fits perfectly with your borderline personality. I post at 3 am because that's when i get out of work, a concept you apparently don't grasp because it would be impossible to hold down any job while posting 2,000 times a day. unfortunately regular people, like me, actually have to work for a living, it would be great if i were super awesome, like you, then I could spend every waking moment on here ramming my views down everyone else's throats and telling them how super awesome i am, but i do have to make a living so that isn't an option, too bad for me.

I will take you at your "word" that you will finally stop responding to me when i have been asking you to for the past 9 months. I have zero interest in what you have to say and will happily act as if you don't exist from here on out. End of problem, hopefully finally. As long as you don't respond to my posts or rate them i will do the same and there will be no issue at all.
Have a nice day Ivan!

I am 54 years old. Season ticket holder for 23 years. I live and die from the Patriots like the rest of us. When I heard they had a site for Patsfans I was thrilled. Thought I could come on and post pros and cons of Pats moves and play. I am 90% in favor of what they do on a regular basis. We are competitive every year, won 3 SB's etc. but without subjective opinions, what good is it to communicate with other fans. We keep an open mind and possibly learn from each other. What I see is if you post something positive you get praised and likes. If you oppose certain moves you get insulted and dislikes. The new likes and dislikes feature just brings resentment towards each other. I hope eventually we put personal battles with each other to bed. Talk respectfully towards each other, with a sometimes different point of view. We are the smartest sports fans in the country. Let's start acting like it. If you oppose my thought one way or another, maybe I can learn something new. Lets just be Patsfans bounce different things off each other. And have fun winning another title. This stuff is disheartening.

Jets Fan!

No, seriously there's not lots of personal battles going on. Every once in a while one or two of us lose it for a bit. I just try to walk away from the net when I go crazy. Usually but not always that works.
Enjoy Patsfans!

Jets Fan!

No, seriously there's not lots of personal battles going on. Every once in a while one or two of us lose it for a bit. I just try to walk away from the net when I go crazy. Usually but not always that works.
Enjoy Patsfans!

This. I have yet to see anything here even remotely approaching the arguments and meltdowns I've seen on other team's pages. That goes double for the wankers that post on JEST boards.

Lots of knowledgeable people here and some pretty nice and civil discussions. It's one of the reasons I stick around.

In a not so subtle attempt to divert the conversation... here's what your gf/wife sees when she watches Tom Brady with you on the coach. :D

images

Last edited:
Wait a second, let me see if I understand this correctly:

There are people who actually pay attention to those little like/dislike thingies??!?
It sadly seems that way. I got a PM because I pressed the disagree button on a guy talking about Tebow(guess who...). It's not like your post gets hidden like on some other sites if you press disagree. It means absolutely nothing more than someone saying that they don't agree with what you say. It affects nothing

So, anyone here agree with me that Helena from "Orphan Black" is the perfect woman for The Prisoner?

Jets Fan!

Enjoy Patsfans!
Sorry. After posting and rereading later I sounded like I was preaching. I see such passionate and intelligent fans, little bit of friction at times. Pissah I have a tough hide. But never call me a Jets fan. Haha

My sincere apologies to the posters in this thread for derailing the topic with my and Ivan’s quarrel, it was unnecessary and petty and I will try not lose my head in the future.;)

WTF is going on in this thread..jesus

Wait a second, let me see if I understand this correctly:

There are people who actually pay attention to those little like/dislike thingies??
My sincere apologies to the posters in this thread for derailing the topic with my and Ivan’s quarrel, it was unnecessary and petty and I will try not lose my head in the future.;)
B6, B6, B6...we went through all of this 24 short hours ago...sheesh...c'mon, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes