SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Jets
Mon
Oct 21st
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Stellar Performance
Another strong performance by the defense leads to points and played a key role as the Patriots improved to 6-0 Thursday night.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

OT: Have You Ever Been Assaulted On Xmas?

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by MRBLAZE, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2
    ---
    just found out who mrblaze is:

Attached Files:

2. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2
    ---
    put em up, mr. blaze!

Attached Files:

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,338
    ---
    That's awful, but the responses to your post make me think there's a joke in here I don't get. Assuming you're for real, go to the police and file a report, and if your wife wants you to go to a therapist, go. Years ago, my brother and his wife were tied up and robbed at gunpoint in their apartment. They thought they were going to die. My brother, who was a construction worker at the time, said he never felt so weak and helpless. It took him a few months to get over it, but he did, and you will too.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +11,140
    ---
    This has got to be the most idiotic thread ever read, to ask the question about whether or not someone has been assaulted on Christmas is stupid. Whether or not it is Xmas has little to do with it, if you were assaulted ( which is questionable) you need to contact the police pure and simple. To run the risk of identity theft, because you are embarassed, will only lead to more serious problems in the future. You think you have PTSDT now, wait until they steal your identity.. Often police know the hood and who does this type of thing, by contacting them you may prevent this from happening to someone else. That is your civic responsibity, if this is true... which I question.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  5. fnordcircle

fnordcircle The poster who James White said inspires him. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28,451
    ---
    How can you make 9000 posts on an internet messageboard and then put any stock into a post where someone claims:

-They were walking in the rain on Christmas after going to the store with $800 to buy eggnog with.
    -They are too embarrassed to tell the police they were beat up by multiple attackers who have their car keys but have no problem telling a community of thousands that their kids think the are a wimp.

How long have you been a mod that you haven't become totally cynical yet?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  6. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0
    ---
    To embaressed to call the cops, but not to embaressed to write about it on a message board. LMAO. I never got robbed on Christmas, but did get robbed at gun point on the south side of St. Pete FL one time.

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,338
    ---
    Behind the wall of anonymity, I don't think it's easy to get embarrassed. It's not like we know each other. Also, I'm not a cynic, and if the dude did got robbed and beaten up on Christmas, you can feel a little sorry for him, even if he's wrong to be embarrassed and handling it all wrong. Do you think he's joking or exaggerating?

8. fnordcircle

fnordcircle The poster who James White said inspires him. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28,451
    ---
    He's either joking or someone got his account.

Dude, seriously-$800 to walk 2 miles to get eggnog? I'm sleeping on my couch because my kids think I'm a *****?

How is any of this believeable to anyone?

9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +557
    ---
    It's called Karma............ you got beat up for yelling at that 15 y/o for not being a "smart enough" fan. :rolleyes:

shove along troll.

10. cartmen

cartmen Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1
    ---
    He is lying if you read his post he never talks about walking to his car he says walking home. then when people call him on it he says he was walking to his car and his car keys were stolen. Also why in the hell did he have $800 in his wallet on Christmas??? I dont know anyone that does that I mean christmas eve sure but on christmas I am lucky to have 80 bucks in my wallet. this dude is either lying or exagerating about the exact scene. just come clean mr blaze you left more holes in your story then the dolphins run d. Unless you parked a mile away from the store how did they rob you comming out of the store? Its christmas it couldnt have been that hard to find a parking spot. Notice how he doesnt say where he is from weather reports are easy to get and if he says somewhere where one of lives he will be called out on the rain part also.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

11. Truck

Truck Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0
    ---
    your wife is right. you need therapy (and i'm being 100% serious)

12. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +32,057
    ---
    Agreed, whether the story is true or not.

13. mikiemo83

mikiemo83 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1
    ---
    yup, he does :eat2:

14. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9,093
    ---
    Why are you embarrassed? You were outnumbered 3-1 and could have been killed! You should report this to the police right away, if only to help you with any credit card fraud assistance or insurance that might be available. You have been through a terrible trauma and do need support. Is your wife forcing you to sleep on the couch or are you too upset to sleep in your room? Being able to feel a warm embrace might help you start healing. I hope you feel better soon, but there is no reason to be embarrassed - you put up a fight and you shouldn't stop now. Good luck and God bless.

Deb

15. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +117
    ---
    Maybe that was his Christmas loot (gifts, presents). Some people just don't like to shop/buy/wrap gifts. So he knows a lot of such people and they all gave him money. He didn't want to leave it at home because, I don't know. Another thought, some retail people have money on them, like the cash register take for the day, on the way to the bank, but no banks are open on Christmas, except you can do a drop. I give up. Baffles me, baffle-I, chopping broccol-I.

16. DropKickMurphy

DropKickMurphy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    ---
    Your kids are right.

I bet the real version of what happened is more like this:

Mrs. Blaze sent Mr. Blaze out on Christmas to pick up some eggnog. Mr. Blaze grabs a wad of cash, and decides to cruise for male prostitutes. He flashes the cash at a couple of teenage boys; they offer him a bj. As soon as he gets his pants off, they beat the $h1t out of him and ransack his pockets.

He goes home, feeds his family a BS story. They don't buy it for a second. After all, the exact same thing has happened every single Christmas for as long as they can remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.