PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

OT: Gruden in trouble (UPDATE: now resigning)

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.2% at BUF: 16.8%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchAngel007

In the Starting Line-Up
This thread is a mess. Gruden did what he did. He's gone now.

The bigger picture are these 650k emails and what's in them. It's pretty obvious that selectively leaking some of them to serve certain parties agenda shouldn't be acceptable. The NFL should be pressured to release them at the very least to see how toxic the WFT was as an organization.

Posts about race relations, politics, etc. have no business in this thread. We're not solving societal problems in this thread.
I don't get political/religious debates...you're not going to change that person's mind or vice versa lol

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
You're smarter than this Andy. We all know how big of an issue the WFT cheerleader scandal was.

Just stop.
So you are saying Gruden was responsible for that scandal?
Dude they are topless pictures in an email between friends. He didn’t post them on line.

NG Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You are outing yourself with all these accusatory posts. You sound like a hypocritical pharisee. Those who accuse others that much are guilty of the same things which they see inside of themselves. Rom 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. "

with my job I would be fired on the spot if I said those things in writing or out loud

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Andy Johnson. Is in the bushes taking pictures of half naked women and sending them to friends....no big deal.
So now we are moving to the totally stupid exaggerate things part of the discussion you said you weren’t having?

NG Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
There’s a lot of scumbag pieces of **** on this board, and those people know who they are.

Gruden deserved to be fired. He’s a racist, homophobic scumbag. I’m glad he got ****canned. This wasn’t the so called “cancel culture” that snowflakes complain about, this was fire a racist, homophobic scumbag culture. Anyone defending his behavior are scumbags as well. What he did was indefensible.
Definitely a lot of racists and homophobic bigots in this thread. Makes me worried about our fan base

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Definitely a lot of racists and homophobic bigots in this thread. Makes me worried about our fan base
Wow I am so impressed that you are so morally strong, possess such immense virtue and and just the keenest person in the world. Thanks for showing me how to be so incredible by accusing other people of being scumbags.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lol at Schefter the NFL mouthpiece and hack. These emails are a treasure trove, release them ALL.

It looks bad, but don‘t you think he was being facetious? I interpreted as a joke…he’s doing a standard courtesy of showing the article to the subject to see if there are any disputes. Or if Allen is a major source of the story and the agreement was he would need to sign off on certain parts. But maybe I’m wrong and he’s just an epic shill.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
So you are saying Gruden was responsible for that scandal?
Dude they are topless pictures in an email between friends. He didn’t post them on line.
This may be your most bizarre take I've ever seen. Usually... at least I can some form of logic in your posts. This isn't even coherent.

Gruden wasn't directly responsible, but he was involved in it. It doesn't matter how you slice it. Adding in the racist comment and homophobic ones?

He is the coach of a football team. The dude was cooked and what he did would have damaged the teams brand.

NG Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wow I am so impressed that you are so morally strong, possess such immense virtue and and just the keenest person in the world. Thanks for showing me how to be so incredible by accusing other people of being scumbags.
If you support Gruden, you’re a scumbag. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not a saint but I would never put in writing or say what he did as an adult.

NG Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I do wonder what you do for a living

Status
Not open for further replies.