OT: Former Red Sox Hanley Ramirez??? Update: Recklessly Dragged Through Mud

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Investigations???

I have no freaking idea what this is about and I only give enough of a crap about baseball to click on this thread hoping for drama or whatever.

I like you but today I am angry with you.
Are you calling Sammy a ****y? He clearly had too much happy hour catnip. You both need to calm down and find a lap.

Already didn't like the guy, sounds like there's a good chance we'll all be liking him even less soon enough.

Stick and ball. Sleepytime pastoral summer lawn recreation. Bankofamericasox. Bleah.

Fnart's inamorata must've just dumped him....

The rumors and timeline of his release make more sense now. I wondered why they’d release a guy with big bat potential, even if he was slumping.

As for why anyone would want to deal in Fentanyl, I have no idea. The equivalent of a couple grains of salt can kill a person, and if you’re into selling illegal narcotics, there are other substances that aren’t nearly as dangerous. I realize that all illegal substances are dangerous, but that one is in its own category. Money really is the root of all evil.

I have no freaking idea what this is about and I only give enough of a crap about baseball to click on this thread hoping for drama or whatever.

I like you but today I am angry with you.
Oh my! I hope your anger is short lived. :confused:

Money really is the root of all evil.

Pet Peeve alert!

For the love of money is the root of all evils

Thank you all. Please continue.

Pet Peeve alert!

For the love of money is the root of all evils

Thank you all. Please continue.
My bad for setting off the pet peeve alert.

Yes, the love of money makes people do horrible things. Dealing in a substance with such a high tendency to kill one’s self and others is sad.

Edit: high potential/strong tendency

Last edited:
A punch line to a joke I have long since forgotten..

"money is the eat of all roovil"... never understood why multimillionaires get involved in stupid crap such as this..

Ramirez has made $159 million in his major league career... although these are unconfirmed allegations, is life not exciting enough for him??

The Sox didn't lie releasing Hanley eliminated the chance his 2019 contract would opt in. It was a baseball decision in part...the rest seems like BS. People are ODing on Fentanyl left and right, no sympathy for any creep guilty of dealing in that...But we need more proof than this report.

That's quite a friend to dial you up on Factime when the cop is standing there.
Hard to believe someone that has made $150 mil in just a few years has to get into the drug business..What can't you buy for $150 mil?

That's quite a friend to dial you up on Factime when the cop is standing there.
Hard to believe someone that has made $150 mil in just a few years has to get into the drug business..What can't you buy for $150 mil?

Something that costs $151 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey