PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

OT: Due to financial issues I am looking to sell my gently-used Silicon Wife.

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Ok if people are going to besmirch Lana then mods have my permission to move/close this thread.

Shame on you, people of patsfans.com, I thought you were bigger than this. :(

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Japanese Sex Doll - Lana - 148 cm – Silicon Wives

I will clean prior to shipping unless otherwise requested. The only issue is that the doll's lip paint is faded for reasons.

I am including cleaning devices, an unused 2nd canal, and tampons gratis to the winner of the auction. She will be shipped in her original packaging. I swapped the original hair out for a pink wig.

I paid $1600 for this on sale, I'd like to start the bidding at $25 plus shipping.

Please only serious replies. I have permission from the Constitution to post this.

Does she have a genuine silicon valley?

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Started watching The Handmaid’s Tale. ****’s actually pretty good. Sometimes the way it’s filmed reminds me of a cross between a Stanley Kubrick movie and “Children of Men.”

I got bored because it wasn’t restrictive/vigilante enough, so I took a trip to Texas instead.

A Defiant Goose

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Mack Herron

Pro Bowl Player
Japanese Sex Doll - Lana - 148 cm – Silicon Wives

I will clean prior to shipping unless otherwise requested. The only issue is that the doll's lip paint is faded for reasons.

I am including cleaning devices, an unused 2nd canal, and tampons gratis to the winner of the auction. She will be shipped in her original packaging. I swapped the original hair out for a pink wig.

I paid $1600 for this on sale, I'd like to start the bidding at $25 plus shipping.

Please only serious replies. I have permission from the Constitution to post this.
This you?

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
LOL, OK - you are on a completely different level that I wish I was worthy of being on. I'd bid to try and help you out, but I'm pretty sure my better half wouldn't be happy and, unfortunately, my couch isn't that comfortable ;)

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Any review video? For science!

Zuma

2035 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
PatsFans.com Supporter
So this friend of mine was wondering if they also have sheep…for a pet of course.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
move to Silicome Valley...get one of them buxom programmers to re-calibrate your love life

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You obviously have the 600 series. I am waiting for the 800 series which is living tissue.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
One year without Brady and the NE fanbase is already going nuts

Going? Shows what you know Jete fan. Plenty of us were bat$hit crazy long before Brady even got here. We had to be to put up with the Sullivans and Kiam.