PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Don Orsillo Petion

I am tired of Remy's act and Orsillo. I think hes lame.
I am tired of that pitching staff
I am tired of watching "Stay-Puft" Sandoval eating through his contract
I am tired of Bump Bailey Hanley *****ing about playing 1B when he is quite possibly the worst everyday defensive LF in Red Sox history.
I am tired of his lame, lifeless, pathetic season.

End it now.

The petition is over 46,000.......

Im fine with him gone. Hes too neutral at times for a local broadcast.

yeah i mean it's somewhat emotional but i'm alright with him going.

I am tired of Remy's act and Orsillo. I think hes lame.
I am tired of that pitching staff
I am tired of watching "Stay-Puft" Sandoval eating through his contract
I am tired of Bump Bailey Hanley *****ing about playing 1B when he is quite possibly the worst everyday defensive LF in Red Sox history.
I am tired of his lame, lifeless, pathetic season.

End it now.
I'm tired of Remy as well, but if you watch Orsillo on TNT during the playoffs, you'll see how good he is.
This season sucks for sure, but it isn't Orsillo's fault.

I'm tired of Remy as well, but if you watch Orsillo on TNT during the playoffs, you'll see how good he is.
This season sucks for sure, but it isn't Orsillo's fault.
I agree. Orsillo is very good. I'm just tired of him. Sometimes change is good. However the way the Sox did it was a personal insult to DO. That was bush league.

Do I have this right: Orsillo is leaving and the enabling father of a murderer is staying?

Darn. I was hoping this was a petition to end John Henry's inferiority complex towards all other Boston sports teams. Maybe next time...

Orsillo and Remy are hilarious and they are good enough for me ....

I listen to the Sox on radio and Dave O'Brien is way up there in talent and I like his game.

So while I feel bad for Orsillo I know he's good enough to get another gig and O'Brien will be great also.

Sometimes a new door is good for a career ... Orsillo will make more money elsewhere ... he's that good.

Remy used to be great but he's slipped ... it's time for them to move on from him.

I agree about Remy there are many who are superior to him.. Eckersley and Steve Lyons for example.

But Remy is a favorite son of many in this area... so he will leave on his own terms, heard somewhere that he might not travel next year... so the door may be opening.

A major issue for Orsillo and Remy is the RS have stunk for a couple of years now, and only so many ways can make a crappy game interesting..

Not sure a petition will accomplish all that much, Henry has already hired Dave O'Brien and Orsillo is searching for a new gig..

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back