PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

OT: Did the Bucs SB loss Break Patrick Mahomes?

2022 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Cardinals
Pick Results: NE: 88.6% at ARZ: 11.4%

Mon
Dec 12th
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
2022/2023 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread

Did the Bucs SB loss Break Patrick Mahomes?

• Yes

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 39.1%
  • It's more his family

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • It's Andy Reid

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • He is rebelling against the worst fanbase in all of sports

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 22 25.3%

• Total voters

crawhammer

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
LOL, talk about an idiot...Montana's HC was Bill Walsh. And he won 2 super bowls without Rice, Craig, Taylor, Lott, or Haley.
Next.

Crowhammer is your typical millenial..doesn't know football before 2000.
You're the last moron left on the planet who still argues average Joe over the GOAT. You think you're changing minds here? You're not. You're comic relief at this point.

SB 16
Ronnie Lott was on the team, dummy.
Montana did nothing special in the game. NOTHING.

SB 19
Lott and Roger Craig were on this team. In fact Craig should have been the MVP.

Montana was great. Let's not go all MAC10 logic here. Brady is clearly the GOAT but Montana deserves a lot better than overrated stiff status. He was arguably the GOAT until SB 49. He's been almost lapped since then tbough
I was being facetious. Obviously Montana is not a stiff. I was trying to sound as dimwitted as this MAC10 character, who just can't be taken seriously.

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster
Montana lit up the number 1 defense in the league in SB24...

If you are going to pick any Brady SB performance, I would take SB51 over SB52. I still don't think either rise to Montana's SB 24 performance though.
I wouldn't call it "lit up", it was a balanced offense with a very strong running game that day to complement Montana that overwhelmed the Broncos. Montana threw for less than 300 yards. The 49ers also had 44 rushes for 3 TD of their own. Montana also had all his weapons including Craig, Rice, and Taylor. The Broncos also obviously came out of a weak AFC conference.

Brady WAS the offense in Super Bowl 52. He was missing Cooks for most of the game. Didn't have Edelman either. The strip sack takes absolutely nothing away from that performance.

Too bad Bill decided not to put the best team on the field that day.

Last edited:

MAC10

Dinker and Dunker
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
You're the last moron left on the planet who still argues average Joe over the GOAT. You think you're changing minds here? You're not. You're comic relief at this point.

SB 16

SB 19

I was being facetious. Obviously Montana is not a stiff. I was trying to sound as dimwitted as this MAC10 character, who just can't be taken seriously.

Yeah, and Brady did nothing special in SB 36 statswise....

And my mistake, SB 16, Lott had a grand total of 3 tackles lol.

Super Bowl 19, Craig should have been MVP? LOL, even Montana outrushed him. Montana threw for 300 yards and 3 TDs, capping off one of the greatest seasons ever for a team at 18-1. Craig had a big receiving day, but Montana was the man.

Last edited:

MAC10

Dinker and Dunker
I wouldn't call it "lit up", it was a balanced offense with a very strong running game that day to complement Montana that overwhelmed the Broncos. Montana threw for less than 300 yards. The 49ers also had 44 rushes for 3 TD of their own. Montana also had all his weapons including Craig, Rice, and Taylor. The Broncos also obviously came out of a weak AFC conference.

Brady WAS the offense in Super Bowl 52. He was missing Cooks for most of the game. Didn't have Edelman either. The strip sack takes absolutely nothing away from that performance.

Too bad Bill decided not to put the best team on the field that day.

Montana led his team to the biggest blowout in super bowl history and he left the game leading 55-10 with 12 mins in the 4th. If he stayed, it would have been a 60 burger. How can you not put that as the number 1 super bowl performance? Brady performed well in SB 52, but had two big blunders, including the strip sack and dropped pass from Amendola that hit him right in the hands.

PatsWSB47

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

SB 16

SB 19

Lol, that did cross my mind but I didnt see a sarcasm emoji. Don't worry though I have never seen anyone as dimwitted. And he won't address the long history of mocking Brady or his signature pic. Instead he just goes forward with his dimwitted "intelligent "discussion"

PatsWSB47

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

SB 16

SB 19

Lol, that did cross my mind but I didnt see a sarcasm emoji. Don't worry though I have never seen anyone as dimwitted. And he won't address the long history of mocking Brady or his signature pic. Instead he just goes forward with his dimwitted "intelligent "discussion" He may make a point to consider here or there but his history tells everyone that his efforts are hollow and agenda driven.

MAC10

Dinker and Dunker
Lol, that did cross my mind but I didnt see a sarcasm emoji. Don't worry though I have never seen anyone as dimwitted. And he won't address the long history of mocking Brady or his signature pic. Instead he just goes forward with his dimwitted "intelligent "discussion"

Lol, that did cross my mind but I didnt see a sarcasm emoji. Don't worry though I have never seen anyone as dimwitted. And he won't address the long history of mocking Brady or his signature pic. Instead he just goes forward with his dimwitted "intelligent "discussion" He may make a point to consider here or there but his history tells everyone that his efforts are hollow and agenda driven.

Such an intelligent guy you post the same thing twice in a row lol...

PatsWSB47

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Such an intelligent guy you post the same thing twice in a row lol...
Answer the damn question. Why have you mocked Brady for 2 plus years and why did you have that pic for your signature? Lol. Phoney

Last edited:

Dingleberry

Defund Ukraine
PatsFans.com Supporter
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Answer the damn question. Why gave you mocked Brady for 2 plus years and why did you have that ouch for your signature? Lol. Phoney

Am I the only one who gets Tommy's genius humor?

He just mocked you for a double post...for posting the same thing twice. This coming from the guy who posts the same thing over and over and over in this and every thread.

He is so entertaining.

If it's unintentional humor on his part, well then he is just an IQ point or two south of clinically re-tarded and deserves our patience.