PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Denver/Pitt Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyisGod

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just thought I'd start for anyone watching. I can't believe I'm saying it, but Go Pittsburgh.

BradyisGod said:
Just thought I'd start for anyone watching. I can't believe I'm saying it, but Go Pittsburgh.

Off Topic. Sounds funny for a thread about a big football game. I can't tell which team I'll pull for (pull for?) until it starts. Probably Ben and Bus though.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Off Topic. Sounds funny for a thread about a big football game. I can't tell which team I'll pull for (pull for?) until it starts. Probably Ben and Bus though.
I just have been around here too long, so I know what kind of crap I could get if I just started it in the PATS forum.

PS...Steeler Run D isn't as good at the Patriots.

Did anyone see the open with Deacon Jones saying that Super Bowls define careers.....just ask Peyton Manning? HA! I laughed like a loon! Archie is gonna be mad!!

Bill's Girl said:
Did anyone see the open with Deacon Jones saying that Super Bowls define careers.....just ask Peyton Manning? HA! I laughed like a loon! Archie is gonna be mad!!

"I ain't never been to a Super Bowl. Ain't that a *****?" :D Even fewer NFL players can say they've been on the Brady Bunch though Deacon.

Ahh! Those terrible pom-poms are so intimidating!

Broncos offense is having it's way with the Pittsburgh offense. Was our defense that good or is Pittsburgh's that bad?

They should have checked Saurbrun for Steroids after the pats game.

huskeralk said:
Broncos offense is having it's way with the Pittsburgh offense. Was our defense that good or is Pittsburgh's that bad?

Shut up Fred Phelps.

Seymour93 said:
Shut up Fred Phelps.
:D How in the hell do you even know about good ol' Freddie? Was he picketing in front of your house or something?

Last edited:
Another gift for the Broncos.

huskeralk said:
its not the same between two teams . its matchups. even the steelers are moving the ball easier early on than we did. no point comparing the steelers and us ..its just diff matchups which might work against some not others. i wouldnt be surprised denver play better offense than what it did against us

Seymour93 said:
Shut up Fred Phelps.

Pittsburgh is so lucky already. Big Ben throws a more hurried pass than Tom last week, across the field where Chimp was, and it ends up a completion, first down Pitt. Looked like the Pitt runner was down. Challenge.

The chin wins.

Last edited:
Good jobs refs, make Pittsburgh start burning their challenges early...where have we seen THAT before?

So Pittsburgh gets a break by getting the ball back? How is using a challenge to overturn a bad call abreak?

I'm liking the steelers so far. Jake Plummer isn't good. Big ben and co will win. The steelers are handling the blitz much better than our O-Line.

And the fumble is reversed. Screw Denver. They shouldn't even be playing this game. Call it Karma, Denverites.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Pittsburgh is so lucky already. Big Ben throws a more hurried pass than Tom last week, across the field where Chimp was, and it ends up a completion, first down Pitt. Looked like the Pitt runner was down. Challenge.

The chin wins.
we had many breaks go our way in the last 2 yrs so we won. every team needs a bit of luck but the good team take advantage of those situations.i can think of many games we played poorly in the past and won doesnt mean we were bad.Guess what? everyone said we were not the most talented team but one that didnt make mistakes. now we are saying the same about the broncos and steelers.

SVN said:
its not the same between two teams . its matchups. even the steelers are moving the ball easier early on than we did. no point comparing the steelers and us ..its just diff matchups which might work against some not others. i wouldnt be surprised denver play better offense than what it did against us

It would be hard for Denver NOT to play better offense than last week. Their juggernaut really stuck it to our defense huh?

I want Denver to be embarrassed. I loathe the Steelers, but I would not be upset if they won the game. Basically, it's a lose-lose scenario.

I would like for the Panthers to do well, looking at the big picture. But in the SB, I'll be pulling for whoever wins the NFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes